1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

SG FVF...from 2006

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by slr, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slr

slr Member

Luckiest score ever! I acquired this fine tobacco (bulk and tins, I am not sure the age of the tins) about 2 months ago from a really good guy, but I was very sick when I got it. So I laid off until the time was right. Tomorrow will be the right time. I plan on enjoying this tobacco during the Kings, Coyotes hockey game. Review to follow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scottly and Stonewall like this.
  2. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Congrats. I've been thinking of picking up a tin of this.

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Enjoy! :toast:

I had a nice sample from 2008 that was very tasty and smooth. It has been gone for many months now... :oops:

4. slr

slr Member

I love this pure Virginia tobacco. The full flavors are very sweet, smooth, deep and fairly complex. It started off a bit lite, but developed full rich flavors. Hints of figs and plums come to mind when I smoke this tobacco, and some dried nuts in the back of the palate. The best experience are the deep rich Virginia tobacco flavors. I also really like the aroma of the rich dense smoke, very pleasant for a non-aromatic tobacco. I love this tobacco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.