SG SCORE!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ATXPipe, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATXPipe

ATXPipe Member

Spent the weekend in New Mexico and, on the way to the airport, stopped by Monte's Cigar Shop in Albuquerque to see if I could find something to waste more money on. Found a gorgeous new pipe and some SG tobaccos. Scored a tin of Grousemoor (I've been wanting to try this one for years), some Squadron Leader (one of my old favorites) and some Navy Flake. I also got some Kendal Cream just 'cause I'd heard it was good-ish. So, mission accomplished...I wasted way too much money, but that shop's awesome and they stock so many tinned tobaccos, it was like being a kid in a candy store.

Can't wait to try the Grousemoor, from what I understand it's the most vile horrible offensive stuff I'll ever love...we'll see about that. Anybody know if it ghosts a pipe real bad?

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Good luck w/ Grousemoor.... I dont know if it ghosts .. I never got through the first bowl . What pipe did ya get ?!

TxPipesmoker likes this.
  3. ATXPipe

ATXPipe Member

I got this amazing looking La Rocca poker, I can't find it anywhere online...kind of a blond color, it says "Bene" on the side. I just walked into the library to find my youngest son sitting on the floor holding it...guess I know who'll get it in the will.

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Bene is .. well or good . So thats good ! ............. Get him a bubble pipe ... some of them look like pokers :)

5. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I love poker pipes; we need pics!

6. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Congrats on the SG score! I've never had any Grousemoor, will be interesting to hear what you think of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.