1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

shopping spree

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Sawbones, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawbones

Sawbones Member

Howdy all,
    I had some free time this morning, so I went crazy and ordered some different tobaccos so that I may know something about what all you guys talk about.
    I ordered a tin of Dunhill Flake, Sam Gawith Kendal Cream, two from C &D - Blockade Runner & Exhausted Rooster (I had to try that one just because of the name), G & W Rum Flake, and McCleland Columbian Mocha.
    I aint getting no more for awhile! That along with my standby PA should get me by for a while. The nearest tobacco store to me is 200 miles away in Reno so I have to wait for the mail...

2. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

Nice selection!, let us know how you like 'em!:th1:

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

That does look like a nice selection. I just had a sample of Blockade Runner sent to me from a PSF friend. I'll have to give it a try soon.

4. Beale

Beale Active Member

Wow! Congrats on your order! Looks like you have some nice Toby coming! Beale.

5. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Nice order you have there. I'm sure you're chomping at the bits to get to try them.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

WOW! Nice list/order! Well, that bit about not getting any more for a while............................... well, just remember to send your addy (via pm), ok? ;)

Ed
    Puff

7. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Will you be my sugar daddy for my TAD? heh
    Great haul. Enjoy!

8. ichabod

ichabod Member

Nice order, all stuff that I would like to try some time.

Of all the tobaccos on your list I've only had Dunhill flake and I can honestly say that when I get the money I am definitely going to cellar that one. It's a big time favorite of mine.

Anxious to hear what you think of blockade runner and rum flake.

9. Sawbones

Sawbones Member

I am really wanting this Dunhill Flake. Everyone seems to say it is one of the best...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.