1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Shortcut to Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by DerbyGrandpa, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerbyGrandpa

DerbyGrandpa Member

His Bob Schafer blend has been around for probably 10 years I would guess. Nothing unusual about it's ingredients, but it's one damn fine smoke. I picked up some while at the local B&M yesterday as it had been awhile since I had smoked it. Still the same unique flavor as always. If you haven't tried it, you should. One of Just For Him's best sellers.

2. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

I love STM. Ruins and Old Toby are also good. I also like his Gray Flannel as well.

3. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

STM is great and everyone I turn it on too loves it too. This is a must have and if you don't have it, should be atop your TAD list.
    I need to order more soon. I am almost out.

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Likewise for me too. Everyone that I have given a sample to has liked or loved it. I have just recently ordered a couple of pounds and jarred it up as I had creeped low in supply. I love this stuff and frequently go on binges with it. :bing:

Paul

Mington likes this.
  5. NoRm

NoRm Member

I tried STM recently. I quite like it and would strongly reconmend it. I do have a question regarding the Just for Him website though. Has anyone ever actually ordered only 15oz as opposed to a pound? When I placed my first order I worried that there was a mistake with the pricing.

6. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

This has to be one of "Uncle" Bob's best blends. I tend to buy...and smoke....it by the pound. This and Evening Stroll are the only blends my MIL allows in her (otherwise non-smoking) home! I stop by JFH whenever I manage to get up to Springfield....great shop and wonderful bunch of folks there!

Rewster66 likes this.
  7. MarkC

MarkC Member

I smoke so only a couple times a weak and wonder how it will handle time in a jar. How does it age?

Mark

8. user2725

user2725 Active Member

Shortcut To Mushrooms is good stuff, another great JFH blend to try is Whiskey Biscuit Gravy.

9. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dedicated Sas pipe + STM = Mmmmm :bing:

Rewster66, SouthBound and user2725 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.