Site Offers 1 Oz Samples Cheap

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

This shop offers 1 oz samples pretty cheap . I've never ordered from them .. I thought I'd pass the link on cause I dont think many sites offer small amounts ..... http://www.wvsmokeshop.com/pipetobacco.aspx

2. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

Good find! :thumbsu:

Been there looking around a bit before but end up drooling on the keyboard. :)

3. bvillepipeguy

bvillepipeguy Member

not bad, thanks for the info, might have to try a few, and their prices aren't half bad, now if i only i could win the lotto.

4. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

AMEN to that!

Screw clothes, food and bills...there's tobaccy to be had! :)

5. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Sadly they don't ship to the UK - still there's always 4Noggins thank Heavens!

Gerry

6. Burner

Burner Member

Falconeer how do you find ordering from 4Noggins? I'd like to order with them but I'm not sure which shipping option and how much to budget for tax etc. I'd PM you but don't have that facility yet.

7. ruffinogold

I've never tried a century brand before .... Are they any good ? I see they have a buttered rum . I'll try any buttered rum at least once :goodjob: .... and they got kaywoodie relief grain pipes for 25.69 ... very cool ...

8. ruffinogold

O.K. just ordered some stuff from this site .... will let ya all know how it goes

9. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Active Member

I just ordered 2oz's each of the Stokkebye stuff.. I'll let you know

10. ruffinogold

Damn gerry you gotta come state side one day so you can stock up !

11. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Active Member

ordered last night at 8:30pm and their email this morning said it has shipped with a USPS tracking number. I could drive there in 5 hours so it shouldn't take more than a week for the USPS folks to get it to me.

12. ruffinogold

Yeah , checked my email and mine shipped as well priority usps .... so far so good huh !

13. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Active Member

my mailman delivered the package today.. everything I ordered was in there and in good shape. now which to start with?

14. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Twist Flake! I LOVE that stuff. I really like Bullseye Flake but their Navy Flake and Twist Flake are my favorites of their Luxury Flake tobaccos.

15. ruffinogold

Got mine in the mail as well ! Got three blends and a pouch . I tried the century # 10 natural cause I thought it might be a reasonable priced burley based blend that I could get in bulk cheaper than SWR . Well after 4 bowls I gotta admit I like it better than SWR. It's smoother and alittle spicey and the wife likes the aroma better . The other blends are ones I've smoked for years . I've never had a century tobacco before and I'm glad I tried it . 20 bucks a pound .... plus I got a roll up pouch that looks like the one my grandpa had :punk:

16. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

I really like the look of some of those smaller Kaywoodies. Everything I have in my stable right now is stupid big. I think I need a smaller pipe. The ( "B" ) pipe on the "Campus" line looks good.

I feel a PAD attack coming on. Can't beat the price. Are these stingers yank-able? I don't own a Dremel.

Sincerely,

Moosedick, a.k.a. Oxjaw
    b.k.a.
    Fat Head Gabe

EDIT: Yeah.. PAD attack. Order placed. Got a couple 1.5 oz pouches of CH cuz I still haven't tried that yet.

17. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

If you can find a Kaywoodie canadian, go for it! I've found the Kaywoodie canadian to be an ideal size (much smaller than a typical canadian) and it smokes like a dream.

Bri2k

18. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

My "campus" came in yesterday and MAN IS THAT THING TINY!

I fired up some CH this morning. It smokes great though!

I feel like in my giant melon, it looks like a wooden match.

19. Marc

Marc Active Member

Randy, the owner of WV Smoke Shop runs a 1st Class operation and has some of the best prices and selection on the web for old guard pipes and tobaccos.

20. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Their prices beat Mike's at Mars Cigars....1.5 oz of LBF is $51.95 @ Mikes...$45.59 @ WV's
    Looks like I need to make another TAD order..........

Will still be ordering my SG, G&H, Pease etc from Mike though...selection of these boutique blends is non-existent with WV.....

Thanks for the link amigo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.