smoking in the house! YES I AM!

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by sarge564, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarge564

sarge564 Member

When married, I could smoke pipe in the basement. Currently working on finishing a 14x40 room there and it's dusty and dirty. So, I haven't been smoking there.
    I've been divorced 3 months and haven't smoked in the house.
    Today is cold, wet and windy. Basement still dirty and I wanted to smoke.
    I come to you now from the dining room table where my VECTOR pipe is filled with Peterson's CONNOISSEUR'S CHOICE. Must say, I'm enjoying it. I can get some stuff done around the house and still enjoy a smoke.
    I have the doors to the bedrooms shut off because I don't think I would like to climb into a bed that smells like stale smoke after a few days.
    Tonight, I will kick back in my LAZYBOY and enjoy another smoke while watching some worthless crap on TV.
    Curious to see how bad the house will smell in a few days or if it will smell kinda good or perhaps I won't notice but a visitor will come in and make some type of comment.
    No LATAKIA in the house for me! Just some sweet aro's.

Motard, Mington, jdto and 6 others like this.
  2. woody

woody Admin Admin

LOL, good for you :appl:

3. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

4. dbwittkopf

dbwittkopf Member

I smoke I my house and I dont notice any stale smell just the sweet fragrance of good baccy. However, and I dont know if this is the answer or not, I never leave ash or part smoked tobby around that seems to be what stinks. Just my $.03

5. Tom wolf

Tom wolf Member

Congratulations or condolences on the divorce,sarge,whatever applies.Contact me for your cd....T-wolf

6. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

I hope she left you with enough $ to buy pipe tobacco.

Vaquero, Mington and jdto like this.
  7. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

When we buy our house in the next couple of years, one of the requirements is that I get a man-cave with ventilation for smoking in the house.

8. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

If you only smoke aromatics in the house, your house will smell very nice. Other things may smell a little like cigarettes, cigars, campfires, etc. In high school a good friend of mine had a father who smoked a pipe and smoked nothing but CBW. The house smelled great, even when it had been vacant most of the day.

9. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

[​IMG]

You may have to be Canadian to understand this photo. This is the Wiserhood. It's a sign of respect. :th1:

Thunderhorse and ruralhipster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.