1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

smoking in the house! YES I AM!

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by sarge564, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarge564

sarge564 Member

Jan 3, 2011
    When married, I could smoke pipe in the basement. Currently working on finishing a 14x40 room there and it's dusty and dirty. So, I haven't been smoking there.
    I've been divorced 3 months and haven't smoked in the house.
    Today is cold, wet and windy. Basement still dirty and I wanted to smoke.
    I come to you now from the dining room table where my VECTOR pipe is filled with Peterson's CONNOISSEUR'S CHOICE. Must say, I'm enjoying it. I can get some stuff done around the house and still enjoy a smoke.
    I have the doors to the bedrooms shut off because I don't think I would like to climb into a bed that smells like stale smoke after a few days.
    Tonight, I will kick back in my LAZYBOY and enjoy another smoke while watching some worthless crap on TV.
    Curious to see how bad the house will smell in a few days or if it will smell kinda good or perhaps I won't notice but a visitor will come in and make some type of comment.
    No LATAKIA in the house for me! Just some sweet aro's.
    Motard, Mington, jdto and 6 others like this.
  2. woody

woody Release the clowns! Admin

May 4, 2009
    LOL, good for you :appl:
  3. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Apr 11, 2011
  4. dbwittkopf

dbwittkopf Member

Aug 29, 2011
    I smoke I my house and I dont notice any stale smell just the sweet fragrance of good baccy. However, and I dont know if this is the answer or not, I never leave ash or part smoked tobby around that seems to be what stinks. Just my $.03
  5. Tom wolf

Tom wolf Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Congratulations or condolences on the divorce,sarge,whatever applies.Contact me for your cd....T-wolf
  6. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    I hope she left you with enough $ to buy pipe tobacco.
    Vaquero, Mington and jdto like this.
  7. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    When we buy our house in the next couple of years, one of the requirements is that I get a man-cave with ventilation for smoking in the house.
  8. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    If you only smoke aromatics in the house, your house will smell very nice. Other things may smell a little like cigarettes, cigars, campfires, etc. In high school a good friend of mine had a father who smoked a pipe and smoked nothing but CBW. The house smelled great, even when it had been vacant most of the day.
  9. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Aug 23, 2011

You may have to be Canadian to understand this photo. This is the Wiserhood. It's a sign of respect. :th1:
    Thunderhorse and ruralhipster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.