1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking Pipes - everything sold out!

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jeffbee, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffbee

jeffbee Member

I was trying to place an order at Smoking Pipes today, but EVERYTHING I wanted to order was sold out. :mad: Are people stocking up for Mayday? Smoking Pipes isn't replenishing their stock untill after the Rapture (supposedly on May 12)?

Actually, I was about to order a nice rusticated Peterson, which they DID have in stock, but I couldn't justify spending $100 on a pipe if I didn't order at least another $100 in tobacco to stock the cellar.

Perhaps if I wait just a few days more, my PAD attack will let me buy the pipe and a few samples of stuff I haven't tried yet.

2. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

GAF? check
    OGS? check
    MB GE? check
    Lots of Castellos? check.

Don't know what you're talking about, Jeff.
    All the essentials are there. ;)

dp

3. jeffbee

jeffbee Member

SG Navy Flake - out
    SG Balkan Flake - out
    Old Ironsides - out
    But they DID have Escudo, which I need to cellar a few more tins of.

4. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

Oh my, I can find lots of stuff at SP right now. But I would kick myself when the credit card bill arrived lol

5. telltime

telltime Active Member

Just know that effective today, there will be no more competition in on-line orders from the state of Maryland... New law went into effect today banning internet sales.

I know Puff and I ordered quite a bit (Puff more than me, though) last month, but I doubt we ordered all they had (well, maybe Puff did!);)

6. ichabod

ichabod Member

What does the law say about internet trades? Can friends send you tobacco gifts? ;)

7. ddandb

ddandb Member

Has a huge order myself last month. Gonna try ordering tomorrow and see what happens. Maryland.... Don't get me started.

8. telltime

telltime Active Member

As far as I know this is still allowed... I hope to still participate in trades and Secret Santa...

9. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Still, Smoking Pipes is a very solid Etailer. Good prices and great service. Their inventory is affected by tobacco shortages. All things considered, I rate them 4 stars.

OBD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.