1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Smooth black dublin or billiard

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by WVDAVE, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WVDAVE

WVDAVE Active Member

OK, I've been smoking a pipe for over a month now and enjoy it very much. In this time I've have picked up a 1/2 bent basket briar, 5 MM cobs and realized I enjoy virginias much better than English blends. I really like the looks of the straight Dublin style pipes and also the straight billiards. I'm pretty much on a tight budget at the moment, being laid-off since Janurary (I'm an union electrician) but I did a little side job and earned a little extra cash. So, my little woman told me I could spend $50.00 on a pipe, she's such a great person. I've been looking all over the place for a smooth black dublin or billard in this price range with no luck. Being new to pipes I'm a little leary of buying estates or from the bay. Can somebody point me in the right direction of a site or place to buy one. I have check the for sale sections on a couple forums but no luck. I would even settle for a sandblasted black or a slight bend if I have to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. YOJiMBO20

YOJiMBO20 Member

3. furious

furious Junque collector

In the last few months I have purchased over a dozen pipes from that auction site and have had no trouble. Just gotta find the reliable sellers and you will be fine. I will give you one name: Pipestud. His store is a great place to start.

Mark w4mms likes this.
  4. YOJiMBO20

YOJiMBO20 Member

5. YOJiMBO20

YOJiMBO20 Member

6. YOJiMBO20

YOJiMBO20 Member

7. WVDAVE

WVDAVE Active Member

8. WVDAVE

WVDAVE Active Member

I like the one sorringowl is selling better than the other one. You have been a great help thanks!

9. YOJiMBO20

YOJiMBO20 Member

No prob. That's what we're all here for.

Also, it allowed me to procrastinate on my homework.

Mark w4mms likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.