1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Snake is the F'n man

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Sorry for my language but I'm happy as all hell :D Snake sent me a tin of Bells Three Nuns ...... I'm smoking it !!! Holy hell man ... .. .. This is it ! I've got a grin on my face that would make a whore blush . This changes everything back again . What I mean by that is I used to smoke a very small select number of blends . . I smoked Three Nuns , Edgeworth , Amphora [ brown ] MB Scottish & Golden Extra . They're all gone except the M.B. products of which I prefer G.E. . Anyway , I dont want to smoke much else after lighting this up ..... everything else is shy of this . Whomever makes this now has done a nice job . The disks are a little smaller than they were but who cares ... they got it ! You can get this stuff across the pond so it looks as though I'm screwed . I'm gonna pay out for this dearly ...... just when I was building up a cellar of stuff .. lol . It's gonna brake the bank to stock up on a bazillion tins so that sucks. I'll make due with the regular crap I smoke and spice my life up with this . I mean can you imagine buying 5 lbs of this stuff in 50 gr tins ..... aint gonna happen . Thanks SNAKE you're the F'IN man !!!!!!!

2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Soooo... guess you like it, huh? :whistle:

:yes:

3. Stoked

Stoked Member

So what does it taste like? Or are your hands too shaky to write a brief review? :cheers:

4. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

I'll be making another TAD order
    either this month or next from
    ff-pipes, Ruff. ;)

Glad you like it, mate! :flowers:

dp

5. ruffinogold

The awesome thing about this blend is it's common complexity . Alot of people will say it's a straight forward blend . and it is in flavor . But it's what makes the flavor that is complex to me . This is a Vir/burley/perq blend that looks like a smaller version of PS Bullseye except the color is more brown . It's like Burley nut caramel peppery fig Virginia malty perique thing crashed into 1 flavor . I doubt that makes any sense but all those things are there . It lights alittle warm and then the aroma hits ... f me runnin .... my nose tingles alittle at it . It calms down and burns dry w/ a white to light grey ash . The flavor through the bowl is consistant w/ little highlights of perquie . Un freakin real . It's as I remembered it other than the disc size . It may be alittle diffrent from the older blend but who cares .... They did a hell of a job :yes:

6. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Well I was going to add this to my TAD list, but besides being out of stock...$195.00 is a bit too rich for my blood.
    Bells 3 Nuns
    Will ya send me a bowl's worth for 20 bucks? Or will you take my ex wife in trade for a 1/2 bowl? :bow:

7. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Don't hold back amigo....tell us what you *REALLY* think! :crazysmile: :roflmao: :roflmao:
    Have not had the reincarnation, but the original was a perennial favorite of mine years ago. I had heard it was a pale ghost of the original, so had stayed away from it....that might change.........

8. Stoked

Stoked Member

No wonder I hadn't heard about this before. For me to buy it at that price, they had better include a gift certificate to the local brothel.

And just think. If you order this while living in NY, you can tack on a measly 75% added sales tax. What a bargain.

9. Stoked

Stoked Member

Nice review Ruffin. Consider yourself lucky/blessed that Santa has come early this year. I suppose they use the finest of the finest hand picked stuff. Enjoy!

:cheers:

10. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

11. ruffinogold

F.F. pipes ... [ F ] fantastic .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.