1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

So far in Halifax......

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by CMcF, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMcF

CMcF Member

So I'm really digging this pipe thing and thought I'd share a few pics with you lads and lassies......
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/60387500@N08/5535177578/in/set-72157626154412185/
    The 3 across the front and the straight guy in back are Brigham pipes which is a Canadian company (although the pipes are made in Italy). The fella hanging off of the eagle is a peterson Kinsale XL11 which you can get a better look at here http://www.flickr.com/photos/60387500@N08/5535177690/in/set-72157626154412185/

There's also my cob, and a little pocket pipe, hiding out in the shadows back there. I'd like to get a few more, maybe double, what I have right now as I'd like to let each pipe rest for at least 36 hours between smokes and that just isn't happening at the rate I enjoy my tobacco! Enjoy fellas, And happy Irish Day.... :cheers:

2. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Hey the collection's coming on fine and looking pretty good. Enjoy in good health for many a year yet to come,

Best as ever

Gerry

3. MakDragon

MakDragon Wizard of PSF

Congrats on the collection! So where do you trade in Halifax? We're taking a cruise this summer with Halifax as a stop and I'd like to feed my PAD and TAD!!

4. Major

Major Member

Its a beaut for sure. Hope it serves you well over the years......... but who the heck are you callin Lassie me boy'O? :cigar:

5. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Member

Nice collection,

I imagine the humidity in Halifax in summer will not help the drying time of briar any.

6. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

That collection sure looks like it should serve you well, CMcF. May you enjoy for many, many years!

7. CMcF

CMcF Member

Thanks guys! Makdragon, I usually shop at a place called sievert's, it's been around for awhile and the young feller who helps me out is very knowledgeable and friendly. Look me up when you're in Hali and we'll have a pipe! They also have a great selection of tobaccos that judging from what you folks say are often hard to find ie Squadron Leader......which is amazing by the way.......MrBen, just in case the few ladies who are on here are paying attention......ruralhipster, I've thought about the humidity and thought maybe those little silica packs they put in pills to keep out moisture might work if you put them in your bowl......I also plan on having "a few" more pipes by then :groucho:

8. MakDragon

MakDragon Wizard of PSF

Will do! Going to stop there and pick up some of those suggested toby's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.