1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

So ya like bird's eye, eh?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by erickghint, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erickghint

erickghint Member

I saw this pipe yesterday, and figured I would share it today. It looks fantastic, and the price is great. I'm really thinking about getting this one, but I'm so damn indecisive with my money most of the time, it'll probably be gone by the time I make a decision.

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/luciano/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=73467

2. powell0892

powell0892 Member

Holy smokes buy it for me!!! That is beautiful.

P.S. Dont think you realize how hooked you got me on OGS I have three tins in my shopping cart I will be ordering for my birthday. Sorry I know its off topic just wanted to let you know...

3. erickghint

erickghint Member

lol... I'm glad you like it, man. I'm thinking of ordering more toby instead of that pipe, actually. Heh...

4. CustomDave

CustomDave Member

Really good looking pipe, I like it! And only 100 made? Wow, I wish I had the money for one after Christmas but I have to pay bills now, lol.

@Powell, When got started on here a month or two ago I read about OGS on here a lot. I love it too. Before that I had only smoked aro's Now I am well into english blends and some other types too. I am really just addicted to buying tobacco.

5. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Someone please jump on this
    italian before i do!

dp

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Thats a nice grain . neatpipes.com has a bunch of Luciano pipes . They look real nice and theyre not freaky priced

7. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Very Nice BE! Price is right too.......snag her!..........before dp does :roflmao:

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

8. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Is that shank-adornment cracked? It sure looks like it to me. I'd be surprised if SP.com would sell it that way though. Other than that, it's a beautiful little pipe!

9. erickghint

erickghint Member

I thought the same thing, Sas. I'm guessing that it's just an imperfection in the wood.

10. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Isaw that crack too, might just be a carving that goes around at intervals. Any way, buy that pipe, it's gorgeous! It will bug you for a long time if you don't!

11. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

While not my speed, that's still some very impressive birdseye and you'll cut a very stylish figure indeed smoking it! I've never regretted buying a pipe I really wanted, but I have often regretted not picking up something that really ticked my fancy.

On close inspection, those marks on the shank adornment don't look like cracks, but some kind of decorative pattern.

12. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I like the pipe and am actually considering something similar for a January PAD cure.

13. Aureliano

Aureliano Member

I like bird's eye! Nice looking pipe. Someone buy it so we all get to hear how it smokes :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.