1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Some guys 400 pc high grade collection

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ruffinogold, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

It is'nt fair ... lol ... but here it is .. http://www.finepipes.com/jw-collection?&sort=20a&page=1 ... This one dosen't suck . Love the shape . Mod prince ... http://www.finepipes.com/pipes/jw-collection/larsenformer-super-bent-apple.html

2. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

Nice site, I think you have sent us here before and good to visit again. There's so much info on the net and so little memory to keep track of it all.

3. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator

hoi... lookit all them Axel Celius jewels...

He's not giving anything away though, is he?

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Yeah , I think they added this collection though . I could be wrong . It's what happens when I look at the pictures instead of reading ... which reminds me of a magizine I liked as a teenager .. :w00t: . lol ! Everything on the site is pricey isnt it . There's some good info about the individual pipes sometimes and thats pretty neat

5. Pschoppy48

Pschoppy48 Member

6. daveinlax

daveinlax Member

That is a great collection! I saw some of the pipes at the CPCC show last spring. Sam's pipes do not come cheap but he's the go-to guy for high end estate Barlings. :bling:

7. pottsy

pottsy Member

Crikey, them's some nice pipes.

8. Jay

Jay Active Member

Torture Ruff, pure torture.

On the site it has an old Dan Pipe catalog, pricing for one of those huge chimney pipes is like 8 bucks. On the last page of the catalog it says to place your order and they will ship to the states, and after it is received in good order then pay them with a check!!! I wonder how long that policy stayed in place, of course it would be assumed that pipesmokers are honorable men who wouldn't dare to skip out on a bill!

Times have certainly changed.

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.