1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Some More of JimInks Pipes Part 3-RINALDO'S

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Thuber88, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE TITLED RINALDO'S:doh:

You can't tell in the picture, but the stem color on the middle pipe is much like the one used in the 2013 PSF POY.Did we decide the last pipe in this picture is an acorn?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This pipe is bigger than it looks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This pipe is bigger than it looks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The next pipe is actually a little darker than the photo indicates.
    [​IMG]
    Darker as well
    [​IMG]
    The next two are Caminettos. I have several, but these are the most interesting.

This is called a Saxaphone Extension.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TITLED RINALDO'S!!

2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

where are all the Rindaldoddos....? can't see any pictures....:(

Thuber88 likes this.
  3. ted

ted Member

Pictures please... You'll get it..

I'm still a "dummy" about posting pictures here... Old Hillbillys never learn... td

jhguthlac, psquared and Thuber88 like this.
  4. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

The bottom one intigues me as far as the shape. Would one call that a bent poker or barrel. Either way it looks like an awesome sitter.

JimInks and dBear like this.
  5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I have been calling it a "spool" because it looks like there ought to some thread wrapped around it. And yes, it is a good smoker. So what shapes are the big one and the silver spigot?

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Ok , first picture , second pipe down ... That is about the coolest pipe I've seen in a while ! It would look better on me , Jim .... seriously ... just sayin :beck: lol

That last pipe reminds me of a judges Gavel . If I'm not mistaken , that pipe shape was set on a desk in a Caminetto advertisement in the early / mid 90's ... either P&T mag or something from Tinderbox , I believe . I like when I see a shape that I saw years back .. it reminds me that my brain hasn't completely failed ..... unless I'm flashing back :eek: All my P&T mags are in the barn in boxes . I'd be curious to look it up if I remember . Cool freakin pipe , man

JimInks and Thuber88 like this.
  7. dBear

dBear Active Member

I like "spool." Reminds me of those big telephone cable spools people make tables out of. Great pipe! I also like the diamond shank, bent panel top thingumbob with the silver band. My kinda stuff! And the bent apple a little below that is just so simply and superbly done - real attention getter for me. Love 'em, JimInks!

JimInks and Thuber88 like this.
  8. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

OK--agreed I'd would go with "Spool". On the spigot--Could you go with bent Dublin?? On the big one at top--large panel bent Dublin??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.