1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Some more pipes for me to restore!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by WAMPipe13, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 421eme

421eme Member

Nice work sir!

Enjoy smoking it - I know I would - :th1:!

All the best, Carl

WAMPipe13 likes this.
  2. jediknight129

jediknight129 Member

that straight pipe is gorgeous of that lot thats the one I was drawn too it reminds me of Father's pipe in codename kids next door[​IMG]

note stealing his pipe turns him into a firebreathing dragon, nic addict much?

WAMPipe13 likes this.
  3. WAMPipe13

WAMPipe13 Member

Small update. The Small Straight Medico has been sold, and the Large Edwards is a pretty good smoker, I think the draw hole may need to be opened up a bit, but good otherwise. The Face.... hmmm not quite sure what to make of that one. If some one has any ideas shoot them my way... :) I am almost finished with my school degree so there will be more time and posts to come after that is done. Thanks for the feedback.

4. WAMPipe13

WAMPipe13 Member

Another Update with Pics!
    First up is a Large pipe it says Copenhagen on the side. I don't know what the brand is but the Made in Holland on the bottom is the same as on the Big Ben Pipes. It does have a few large fills on it but has a very nice dark and light staining on it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any info that all you PSF'ers can provide would be awesome.

inkybat likes this.
  5. WAMPipe13

WAMPipe13 Member

Next Update with Pics!
    Again another Large pipe, this one has a very worn Imported Briar above a U.S.A. stamped into the side. Again an unknown brand no other Marks that I can find. Cleaned up very nicely and is slightly red with almost a worm wood rustication, kinda cool. My wife doesn't like it though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again any info the PSF can provide would be great! I am tempted to call this a Volcano style bowl, but I could be wrong. :)

6. WAMPipe13

WAMPipe13 Member

Last one from this latest set of pipes is a really interesting Author style pipe.
    This one like the others doesn't seem to have a brand name on it. It does say Made in London England on the bottom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It had a very oxidized stem and I got off as much as I could, I think it is time to upgrade to some power tools. Hand scrubbing that stuff off is pretty hard after an hour or two of doing other pipes as well. Oh and any information is always welcome too. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.