1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Something Special to me!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by 421eme, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 421eme

421eme Member

Those look awesome dude!

I'd gladly buy those off of you and give them a treasured home to stay in!

Let me know if you every do get rid of them!

All the best, Carl

2. Ksummers99

Ksummers99 Member

OK, well shoot me over an email Carl, since you would know locally what a fair offer would be and we can discuss. I truly would rather see them go to someone such as yourself. I've put some out on Ebay only because I didn't know where else to offer them for sale. I was a bit saddened when I saw one pipe I sold go back out for a higher price and sold. :( It wasn't the fact that it sold for more, it was the fact that my intentions are to see them go to a good pipe lover home or as a gift to someone's loved one who is a smoker. So you or anyone can email me directly at kristinasummers@att.net if you would like a heads up of any other pipes that I would be putting out on Ebay. I have a couple out there now (kristinasbydesign) and a couple of tampers my dad made by hand. There is still so much to go through, stands, tobacco storage jars, parts, tools etc. It's going to take me some time to get through it all. I can invoice you directly through paypal if there is interest prior to my listing. So, shoot me an email and let me know. Thanks Carl!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.