1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes a pipe can offer much needed solace

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by nesta, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

But sometimes when upset you just can't relax and smoke it right, and then just get more frustrated. This SL is tasting nice, but I'm getting bitten from puffing too fast I think. Or because I crammed too much into the bowl. Whatever.

Maybe the world will look more inviting tomorrow morning.

2. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

I find that most of the time a pipe helps me relax, but if i've had a particularly rough day or if I'm particularly preoccupied, I can't nail it, either, and I just stress out more. Best to just put it down for the night, I guess. Pipes are kinda like sex that way, the harder you try to enjoy it, the worse it gets.

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I suppose you're right. Hopefully tomorrow I can relax a little more....but not till after work. I have to be there and clocked in at 6AM, so we'll see how that goes. It's on the back of my mind, so I think it will be hard to get to sleep.

Unrequited love sucks, man. Especially when it was pretty recently....whatever you call it.....requited.

Oh well, thats life.

4. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

Hang in there, my man....

5. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Load up your SL looser and tighten as she's smokin'. Make sure you get as good of a char to get the button going. So, I load SL kind of looser (at least looser than most other of similar consistence, it's a very forgiving tobacco and smokes clean if you don't be mean to it right off and loading SL fairly tight will guarantee you a bad smoke!). Atop I'll throw in a top layer of finer sort of powdery SL kindling. Then GO! SL dgt's very well too. Load up a tall bowl (General/Mac) and it's a nice 2-day "snack" throughout the 2 days! ok, so Puff's a Peeeg! ;)

Ed
    Puff

6. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

If I can't get a pipe right on a bad day.......HULK SMASH!

7. Mbalta

Mbalta Member

Well guys, if I had one of those days and the pipe comes out bad too, well that's just being consistent ;)
    Anyway, I'd rather have a not so good smoke, then no smoke at all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.