1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Sqeaky wheel gets the grease!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Rewster66, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rewster66

Rewster66 Active Member

Feb 12, 2011
    I belly-ached and whined enough on the forum about not ever being able to aquire any FireDance Flake until a fellow forum member felt my pain and hooked me up.

POTTSY gifted me a tin of FireDance Flake and never asked for anything in return, he actually turned down a trade I offered for the tobacco and said he just wanted to send it to me as a gift.

MARC took the time out of his busy schedule to get me hooked up with a phone number and e-mail address to a tobacco shop that had a few tins of SG tobaccos that I would never have found without his help.

I just want to say that I appreciate both gentlemen very very much and to express what a blessing this forum is to allow people that would likely never have met to be able to experience the fellowship of our hobby in all of it's fullness.

WOODY - I thank you very much for taking the time that you did the other day to have our conversation. He is a really nice guy and we are fortunate to have him in charge. Thanks again!

God Bless All!!! Ray
  2. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Good stuff and great people. My experience has been similar. Nice find in the fire dance, that stuff is very had to come by.
  3. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

Mar 17, 2011
    While I tend to think pipe smokers in general are some of the nicest people around, I really think we have the cream of the crop on this forum, and Woody and the rest of the Mods have done a terrific job of creating and maintaining a positive atmosphere on the site, allowing people's best qualities to shine through. I'm glad to see that you are having a good time here, Ray, and I'm happy to count all of you among my peers.

Dunlibi likes this.
  4. Marc

Marc Active Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Enjoy your new discoveries my friend! Glad I could help!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.