St Bruno Flake

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by nesta, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Is this distributed in the US at all? I'm having trouble finding it online, except for European sites which will not ship to the US. I want to try it :(

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

In short, the answer is no.

You might be able to grub some up with a little begging or 10/1 trade odds here.

Honestly, I can't see what the fuss is about. It's all right, but I'd far rather smoke many other blends.

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I suppose I'll just wait until I'm on vacation someday in a place that does have it. I want to try it, but not badly enough to go to some crazy amount of trouble to do so. I did find a website for a shop based in Barcelona that had it for a very low cost, and they take orders but don't ship. They'll just pick your order and then you have to go to the shop and pay for it there. As I won't be in Spain anytime soon, I suppose I'll just make do with what's available here.

4. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

St.B. and Condor...foul stuff!, sold OTC in supermarkets!, I've had to make do with 'em since 1959...and look how I turned out! :startle:

5. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Oh quite contrare! They are both great blends that I smoke at every oportunity. Do what I do and find someone in England who would make a trade with you.

6. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

Problem with this - is the considerable difference between tobacco prices in the UK and US (and most other places for that matter!) :thumbsd:
    OT

7. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Like most British pipe smokers of my time I cut my teeth on St.B - an old British Classic not exported to the U.S.A.

Trading? Most Americans would feel cheated as an OTC here come in at nearly £10.00 for 50g say $13.30.

The nearest you can get easily is Gawith's Best Brown and it's not quite the same,

Gerry

8. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Hush you!......

......Like Ted Said, basicly they sucks!

What are you trying to do SI? :roflmao:

9. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Foul stuff indeed! 1,000 curses upon the evil person that blended it! Keep away from St Bruno at all costs!

This will leave more for the rest of us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.