1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Stanwell Question

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Stonewall, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

The Stanwell Danish Natural # 19 A-3 Grain. Anyone know what level of the Stanwell ladder this is on?

2. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Well regardless it's mine now. Lol

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Congrats. Once you take it for a test spin, (or test puff as the case may be), let us know what you think of it. :popc:

Stonewall likes this.
  4. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I'm sure its a fantastic smoker; it's a Stanwell after all. Their reputation speaks for itself. I just wanted just info or insight on the #19 Danish Natural, A-3 Grain. The model 19 comes in several variations of their line of pipes. I can't find anything on the "Danish Natural" line. That could be indicative of the finish, I'm not sure. And A-3 grain is something I'm curious about as well. It is a higher/lower grade? I'm assuming it may be a premium grade. I'm more interested in general information about the series/line.

5. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

Congratulations... Stanwells are typically great smokers. I have no clue what place that pipe is on the ladder.. don't forget the pics ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.