1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Stanwells

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Brother Justin, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

This place may not have the full range, but there are currently 144 pipes to look over. Should give you some ideas.

2. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

Ebay search of "stanwell" in collectibles/tobacciana produces between 75-150 pipes depending on how you characterize the search terms.

3. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Somewhere, out in the cyber ether, there is a full catalog. I've had it downloaded at one point, too. It's a dual language deal. Now for the life of me, I can't find it! The factory move might mean they 86ed the website containing it, but it may just be my lousy searching skills.

What shapes you desiring? After looking over the catalog, I was of a mind they carried a most varied line up.

4. Brother Justin

Brother Justin Member

Check out the link in the first posting in this thread.

5. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

I have only one. It was purchased back in the early '90's and has always been a good smoke. I visited the shop regularly and the pipe caught my eye. I finally decided to buy it and the shop owner told me, "Wait 'til next week, it will be on sale." He knew and I waited, a great smoke. The shape is a "Scoop". The bit was a little narrow so I had another made and now it remains in the regular rotation. I would rank them with Savinelli, Peterson and Kaywoodies(from the 40's).

Stinger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.