Stonehaven & Penzance

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Bullwinkle, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan65

ryan65 Member

yah you gotta start from the main pipe tobacco page then scroll down to "butera"

2. Marine Dad

Marine Dad Member

I found it by typing "penzance" in the search box on their website.

3. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Glad you found it. Last I checked, they still had ~5 lbs of each +/-. Best price on the net I've found (also for Escudo!) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Escudo [Homer Simpson voice que'd]

4. hagbard

hagbard Member

That site sucks. I've been trying to order from them for about 15 minutes or more and it keeps failing. I get all kinds of errors. I'll just call them on Monday morning and hopefully it wasn't all bought out before then.

5. Puff The Magic

Hag, I had the same problem using AOL. It was incredibly sluggish. I had no problems using Google Chrome. Pages & transactions went instantaneously as they should.

6. donal redish

donal redish New Member

I called this afternoon, IT'S GONE

7. Puff The Magic

Yeah, I placed an order that Ryan and I were going to split a bag of Penzance. The order went through but I got a call yesterday and they said that there had been a buying frenzy Fri-Sat and my supposedly confirmed buy didn't make it. Even though it was confirmed, if there is no product, there's no sale. I don't believe they work with "back orders" and their site really doesn't keep track of their inventory. The site still shows 4-1/2 lb bags now and they actually have none. That's the way it goes.........there'll be more coming in and I suspect we'll see it before SG products come ashore.

I tried...........and failed. I'll keep trying!

dammut! :goodjob:

8. adpipes

adpipes Member

I had a similar problem last week with them where I placed an order then found out that 2 of the 3 things I had ordered were not going to ship as ordered. I had a conversation with one of the salesmen and he said that happens all the time but "next month" they are launching a new, real-time inventory system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.