1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Stonehaven

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Kyle Black, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

Well, went to the local B and M here, went to buy a tobacco puch, and left with about 10 ounces of various tobacco, a pouch, and a new zippo.

To my surprise, I was loooking on the shelves and saw one labeled Stonehaven, couldnt believe it, I bought all 5 ounces.

And let me say, what a smoke. Pure bliss, excellent smoke, couldnt of asked for more. Greatest thing is, I paid no atttention to all the hoo hah of pipe smoking. Loaded a flake, charred, lit and smoked away, a good hour and half at that.

If anyone wants a sample let me know, cant send much, but enough for a smoke or two, I know its hard to get.

Have a great day/night

2. Grim_Puffer

Grim_Puffer Member

Tried to pm you guess u havent posted enough.

I would like to sample some never had the opportunity to.

3. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

Lucky dog, that's some primo sh*t right there.

4. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

Yes, it is a blend well deserving of its high rating. I have 7 ozs. in the basement awaiting my call. I usually let it dry for about an hour after I break it up before I smoke it.

Good snag ... and very generous of you to offer a sample... :goodjob:

5. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

Grim_Puffer, feel free to email me at blackkyle25@yahoo.com, just shoot over the address you want it to go to, and I will get you out a few or four flakes.

6. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Black put me down for a sample too!
    I'll email you with the info. I can
    certainly trade as I have many different
    things.

cheers

dp

7. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

Not a problem Snake. Again just shoot me over the shipping info and Ill get a couple bowls worth to you.

To anyone else, jump in if you want some, would love to send a sample to everyone who wanted it, but unfortunately I can't so it's a first come first serve kind of deal.

8. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Make sure you save some for yourself Black! ;)

9. mpchem

mpchem Member

Yes, make sure to save plenty for yourself! I'd like to try some as well, and can also trade if you want. I'll email my info. Thanks!

10. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

No worries got a stash set back for myself, I just realize its hard to come by and figured someone has been wanting to at least try it. I figure it as more of a special occasion smoke then an everyday. Open to trades as well since there is a lot I haven't tried

11. sounds7

sounds7 Member

Im a newb here but would love to get ahold of some. sounds7@aol.com. I have good trader feedback on puff.com as I have been there longer and just really found this site. Mr. Moo can vouch for me I'm sure.

12. sounds7

sounds7 Member

Nevermind on the above request. I just scored an 8oz bag at my local Tinderbox. Being a loyal customer to the local B&M has its rewards. :)

13. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

No problem just now getting the time to send some out. I only have one email right now requesting a sample gents

14. Laredo

Laredo Member

Hi Black. I, too, want to make sure you have plenty, but if you only have one email I'll make it two. I'll send you my info and will look forward to a trade. Thanks!

15. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

Dreamer.

:roflmao:

16. sounds7

sounds7 Member

One can dream eh? LOL

17. BobJ

BobJ Member

>>>>>>If anyone wants a sample let me know, cant send much, but enough for a smoke or two, I know its hard to get.

Snake ... if the offer still stands, I'd love a few flakes of Stonehaven.

I searched the online stores for hours to no avail - "not in stock". I've been trying to purchase a little of the highest rated baccys but this one is elusive.

I'll try to PM you or my email is is support[at]artcraftmarketing[dot]com

Thanks

Bob J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.