1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Stummel Bum bent billiard

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Fireman, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireman

Fireman New Member

I purchased this Stummel Bum bent billiard from Marine Dad a couple of days ago and it arrived yesterday. This is the thread with pictures (http://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3699-stummel-bum-bent-billiard/). I would just like to say that the transaction was flawless and Greg shipped quickly and like most folks on the pipe BBS I frequent added a few extras to the package, he included a couple of generous baggies of FMOTT and Sunday Picnic which I have not tried. Also included were some pipe cleaners, a Czech pipe tool and a great little Stanwell tamper & Pick. I can only say thanks to Greg for the extra generosity. I am smoking it tonight at the Firehouse with some navy flake tonight the first bowl is great and I am looking forward to obtaining another of Rob's pipes.
    Lance

2. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Cool beans!

:whistle: :kiss1: :hug:

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Wow you got the hook up, the pipe is very nice and who can complain with free stuff lol. Great buy and enjoy it to the fullest!!!!!! :whistle:

4. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Very nice pipe. Enjoy it. :thumb:

5. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Bunch of good guys on here - enjoy for many years!

Best to all,

Gerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.