1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Stummel Bum bent billiard

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Fireman, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireman

Fireman New Member

I purchased this Stummel Bum bent billiard from Marine Dad a couple of days ago and it arrived yesterday. This is the thread with pictures (http://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3699-stummel-bum-bent-billiard/). I would just like to say that the transaction was flawless and Greg shipped quickly and like most folks on the pipe BBS I frequent added a few extras to the package, he included a couple of generous baggies of FMOTT and Sunday Picnic which I have not tried. Also included were some pipe cleaners, a Czech pipe tool and a great little Stanwell tamper & Pick. I can only say thanks to Greg for the extra generosity. I am smoking it tonight at the Firehouse with some navy flake tonight the first bowl is great and I am looking forward to obtaining another of Rob's pipes.
    Lance

2. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Cool beans!

:whistle: :kiss1: :hug:

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Wow you got the hook up, the pipe is very nice and who can complain with free stuff lol. Great buy and enjoy it to the fullest!!!!!! :whistle:

4. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Very nice pipe. Enjoy it. :thumb:

5. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Bunch of good guys on here - enjoy for many years!

Best to all,

Gerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.