Suggestions

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by 65caddy, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 65caddy

65caddy Member

Fellow pipe men and women, I could use some suggestions on a new tobacco to try. I currently enjoy black velvet (gentle dream) from Dan tobacco and Boswells northwoods blend. However i would like to try another readily available tin tobacco that i can get at my local tobacconist. Thank you in advance for your time and suggestions.

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Gosh there's a million. Full-on aromatic, Connoisseur's Choice from Peterson. Less aromatic but still kinda, Mixture, Dark Twist, Navy Flake from Mac Baren. McClelland offers a bunch of yummy stuff - Frog Morton, Jubilee, Christmas Cheer, Arcadia...

Benjamin Hartwell tobaccos are delicious if you see those....

And so on!

3. 65caddy

65caddy Member

Thanks Sasquatch, I know it was an open end question. But just trying to narrow my choices with the examples i gave as my current tobacco. That was a gauge for what my pallet can tolerate at this point in my pipe career. Thanks for the suggestions, I might give the frog morton a shot.

4. piper965

piper965 Member

Dan Tobacco's blue Note is a yummy aro. Get the tin though, the bulk seems to be cut kinda weird.

5. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

Can't go wrong with some Sam Gawith Commonwealth. Virginia meets England and the relationship is amicable for a change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.