1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Suicide Blends... am I the Only One?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by theSEAMAS, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipflops

flipflops Member

I have done this since I began smoking about a year ago. I have a good half baggie full of leftovers, mainly aros.

I too think its a sin to waste.

2. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

I started my jar this morning with some W.O. Larsens 1864 I somehow didn't realise I had! :oops: But at least now it will find a second chance!!!:thu:

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Right now I only smoke flakes and English blends so it never gets outrageous when I dump odds and ends into the pipe and light up.

4. DLWJohn

DLWJohn Member

I stumbled upon a blend that tastes a lot like chocolate. I had a little bit of some unsweetened black cavendish, a little 1Q, and then I chopped up a Double Happiness cigar that was plugged. I thought it would taste terrible but it ended up burning great and had a great taste. Kinda halfway between the smokiness of a cigar and the sweetness of the cavendish. I might buy a few more of these cigars just to chop up and make some more of that stuff!

Gary likes this.
  5. Gary

Gary Member

I found an interesting parfait this afternoon when I combined the remains of yesterday's smoke-of-the-day Sutliffe Balkan luxury 957 with today's: PS LTF. Tossed 'em into a cob and went "ooooh, what is this?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.