1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Surprise from P&C

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by JayPipe, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayPipe

JayPipe Member

Aug 25, 2012
    A friend of mine gave me a 100g tin of Frog Morton for Christmas. I absolutely loved it. So, I decided I wanted to try some FM Cellar. I went to pipesandcigars.com and ordered a 100g tin of FMC, a 50g tin of Dunhill Nightcap, and a small jar of Paragon wax. My card was charged for the full amount and my order arrived in 4 days. I was disappointed to find that I did not receive the FMC. I went to the website and saw that they were sold out of the 100g tins(they were not when I placed the order). Checking my card balance, I learned that they had credited me the cost of the FMC. That was fine. I figured I would just order it again later. A few days pass and I get another box from P&C. It was a 100g of FM. I was not charged for this tin, and the box it arrived in was marked order fulfilment. While it is not FMC, it sure was nice getting a $17 tin for free.
    Labman, Jussto, Trauma and 5 others like this.
  2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Very cool.
    JayPipe likes this.
  3. Trauma

Trauma Active Member

Jan 9, 2012
    P&C is by far my favorite and preferred online source for good deals.
    DaveyBoy and JayPipe like this.
  4. jkstewart1

jkstewart1 Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Just ordered from them for the first time last week. A pound of FVF, a pound of Hal o' the Wynd, and some bulk with a couple of tins thrown in. Very satisfied with the experience. I'm definitely shopping with them again!
    Trauma likes this.
  5. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Member

Sep 29, 2011
    That's not vitamin N making me green...
    it's envy
    MikeyJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.