Surprise from P&C

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by JayPipe, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayPipe

JayPipe Member

A friend of mine gave me a 100g tin of Frog Morton for Christmas. I absolutely loved it. So, I decided I wanted to try some FM Cellar. I went to pipesandcigars.com and ordered a 100g tin of FMC, a 50g tin of Dunhill Nightcap, and a small jar of Paragon wax. My card was charged for the full amount and my order arrived in 4 days. I was disappointed to find that I did not receive the FMC. I went to the website and saw that they were sold out of the 100g tins(they were not when I placed the order). Checking my card balance, I learned that they had credited me the cost of the FMC. That was fine. I figured I would just order it again later. A few days pass and I get another box from P&C. It was a 100g of FM. I was not charged for this tin, and the box it arrived in was marked order fulfilment. While it is not FMC, it sure was nice getting a $17 tin for free.

Labman, Jussto, Trauma and 5 others like this.
  2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Very cool.

JayPipe likes this.
  3. Trauma

Trauma Active Member

P&C is by far my favorite and preferred online source for good deals.

DaveyBoy and JayPipe like this.
  4. jkstewart1

jkstewart1 Member

Just ordered from them for the first time last week. A pound of FVF, a pound of Hal o' the Wynd, and some bulk with a couple of tins thrown in. Very satisfied with the experience. I'm definitely shopping with them again!

Trauma likes this.
  5. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Member

That's not vitamin N making me green...
    it's envy

MikeyJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.