1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

TAD/PAD Duo

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by PipeMeister, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PipeMeister

PipeMeister Member

I thought I would throw up a pic of my latest pipe acquisition, It's a Peterson Aran (fishtail), it's Tiny!
    I put it beside a new TAD purchase, a tin of Macbaren Vanilla Cream Flake, and for those in the know, this is a tiny tin of pipe tobacco(albeit a tasty one!).
    It's a great smoker, I was a bit standoffish at first because of how small the pipe seemed, but once in my hand (and then in my mouth) it felt/looked great.

[​IMG]

Perfect size for those of us in colder climates (-25C here in Ottawa Canada currently), because a small bowl of baccy is better than none at all.

Cheers! - PipeMeister

2. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Very nice order, love a good pete pipe, they are great smokers, and the vanilla cream flake is a very good toby. Enjoy them both!!!!!!

3. Rider

Rider Member

:jawdrop:

4. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Hey PM, do you visit the pipe shop in the Market? I can't remember it's name.....

5. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

An absolutely beautiful pipe with attractive grain emphasised perfectly by the band - may you have many happy years with it.

Publishing that pic will probably set off quite a lot of folk's PAD!

Enjoy the McB's!

Best to all

Gerry

6. Gondar

Gondar Member

Very, very pretty pipe! Not a bad tobacco either.

7. PipeMeister

PipeMeister Member

Thanks everyone,

Yes, it's a pleasure to smoke this little guy, also stores in my MacBaren pipe pouch with plenty of room to spare!
    JP, no I have not been nor seen any pipe shops in the Market, I only know of one in the South End, unfortunately it's a rather cluttered Magazine/Tobacco store and not much room to browse.

PM

8. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Nice pairing...enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.