1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

TAD/PAD Duo

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by PipeMeister, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PipeMeister

PipeMeister Member

I thought I would throw up a pic of my latest pipe acquisition, It's a Peterson Aran (fishtail), it's Tiny!
    I put it beside a new TAD purchase, a tin of Macbaren Vanilla Cream Flake, and for those in the know, this is a tiny tin of pipe tobacco(albeit a tasty one!).
    It's a great smoker, I was a bit standoffish at first because of how small the pipe seemed, but once in my hand (and then in my mouth) it felt/looked great.

[​IMG]

Perfect size for those of us in colder climates (-25C here in Ottawa Canada currently), because a small bowl of baccy is better than none at all.

Cheers! - PipeMeister

2. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Very nice order, love a good pete pipe, they are great smokers, and the vanilla cream flake is a very good toby. Enjoy them both!!!!!!

3. Rider

Rider Member

:jawdrop:

4. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Hey PM, do you visit the pipe shop in the Market? I can't remember it's name.....

5. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

An absolutely beautiful pipe with attractive grain emphasised perfectly by the band - may you have many happy years with it.

Publishing that pic will probably set off quite a lot of folk's PAD!

Enjoy the McB's!

Best to all

Gerry

6. Gondar

Gondar Member

Very, very pretty pipe! Not a bad tobacco either.

7. PipeMeister

PipeMeister Member

Thanks everyone,

Yes, it's a pleasure to smoke this little guy, also stores in my MacBaren pipe pouch with plenty of room to spare!
    JP, no I have not been nor seen any pipe shops in the Market, I only know of one in the South End, unfortunately it's a rather cluttered Magazine/Tobacco store and not much room to browse.

PM

8. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Nice pairing...enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.