1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

the leftover bits that wont fill a pipe

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by noodle, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noodle

noodle Member

what do you do with them?
    ive generally just stuffed them into a separate tin and ended up with a mixture of quite a few tobaccos, which gets smoked in work. its sometimes nice sometimes less so

just curious if you pour the old stuff into a new tin, bin it or any other.

2. bosun

bosun Active Member

All of the odds and ends, small amounts, and samples that I don't care for end up in an old Borkum Riff tin cannister. Might not be an award winning blend but it's tobacco!

bubbagump likes this.
  3. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Small Kilner jar as you said all-ways interesting the only one I ever binned was a Nutty Cutty sample :puke:
    cheers WM

4. kb7get

kb7get Member

If it is over a 1/2 bowl I will just load it later in a pipe and smoke it. Less, I will just top off the bowl I am smoking when it gets down to a level and can add it to it. I can't see making a mix of blends I may or may not like.

5. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Member

Middletons Tub (should be labelled: only break seal in time of war).

6. Raffxr7

Raffxr7 Active Member

I toss it into an old SWR tub, and add a better but not great blend to it at the halfway mark. It'll at least taste like something then.
    Altadis/Sutliff free samples can do the latter part, but sometimes the former... kinda stinks with those.

7. LifeOfRiley

LifeOfRiley Active Member

I trash 'em. I have a lot more tobacco than opportunities to smoke. I'm not wasting one on the dregs of something that was probably at its best a few weeks ago. Clear out some room in the cellar and pop open a fresh tin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.