The wife rocks

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

OBD, you nailed it! Ain't life grand?

2. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Awesome! Indeed, Mrs. Ruff, you DO rock!

3. Damon

Damon Member

Your a lucky man to have a wife like that, that supports your habbit.

4. ruffinogoldswife

You mean our habbit, he finally got me started about 2 months ago and after being with the Forum now ,almost 3 weeks, I'm totally hooked. It's been awesome and I'm hating the taste of cancer sticks more and more. I've been wanting to quit for years. So, actually, I'm indulging in pleasures we both share.:)

ATXPipe, RTOdhner and Damon like this.
  5. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

Enjoy your co-dependency, and may you have many years of happy enabling.

1stGenRex likes this.
  6. Mike Berger

Mike Berger Member

Let us know about the Buttered Rum please! I've tried another Altadis that isn't too bad and I'm looking for an aero to replace it when it's gone. That one sounds pretty good!

7. len smetona

len smetona Member

Let us know how you like the Optimum. I like it, just behind PS Black Truffle.
    I just had a big bowl of Three Nuns, now I need to go lay down for a while :)

8. Scottly

Scottly Member

Mrs. Ruff the pipe will taste even better if you get off the cigs TOTALLY, try not smoking a cig for a week and see for yourself. June 15th was the last time I smoked one.

9. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

I worked at a pipe shop part time for about 8 years. During that entire time, I was never graced with the presence of even one nice-looking lady that was shopping for herself or smoking a pipe. If I had been, I'd probably be married.

Come to think of it, no bow-wows ever showed up with pipe in kisser, either. But that's irrelevant.

Then again, there's no one dipping into my A & CP Premier Cru, Edgeworth Slices or McConnell's-era Ashton Old London Pebblecut. I think I'm good with things as they are! But still, happy for you, Ruff, and Mrs Ruff, you are a pearl among we swine! :thu2:

10. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Honey , I have no idea what yer talkin about :whis:

The AltadisButtered Rum isnt so great ..[ I'm blending it ] I'm biased cause I'm spoiled w/ IRC buttered Rum which is one of the best on the globe

PS Optimun is really freakin nice .. the Truffle was to much for me ... this ones toned down a bit and is super nice . the room note is freaky good !

11. ruffinogoldswife

Totally get it. I also want to quit for health issues. Hey, it's 4:00 p.m and I've had 4 cigarettes today.:banana:
    Not to bad for a pack a day smoker. I love the pipe and I'm hating cigs more everyday. Teh day will come when I just won't bother with them any more.:)

Gary likes this.
  12. Scottly

Scottly Member

Just reach for a briar every time you think you gotta have a cig, before you know you'll be thinkin "I want a pipe full of something. hmm what will it be".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.