Time to Stock the Cellar

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by RTOdhner, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I just opened a can of Prince Albert to let the poly-glycol to air out. That leaves me with one unopened can of Prince Albert, which means I've got to stock up. A nice income tax return is on the way, so this provides an excellent opportunity to buy a few cans of my favorite OTC's like Prince Albert, Granger, Sir Walter, Carter Hall, Velvet, Kentucky Club Continental (if I can find it), and Walnut (if I can find it).

I can find Prince Albert, Sir Walter, and Carter Hall locally with little effort, but the others are not regular visitors to these parts so I'll need to do some mail-order. Has anybody had any luck ordering any of these on line, and if so where did you order them from? My cellar would greatly appreciate the input.

2. wft1120

wft1120 Member

You can get Kentucky Club Continenal Blend from either J R Cigars or Mlan Tobacconist.
    Shag

3. RTOdhner

Come to think of it, I ordered a can of Continental from Milan about five years ago or so. Thanks for the reminder.

4. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

5. RTOdhner

More good info. Thanks. I may have to go through several vendors, but I'm going to have one helluva OTC cellar when this is all done :thumbsu:

6. telltime

telltime Active Member

Pipes and Cigars is out of a lot of stuff...

7. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Jr's got Walnut too

8. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

mars cigars has all of the otc's you listed,i would order from 1 place and save on shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.