1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Tobaccoreviews.com down?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Splat, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splat

Splat Member

Looks like http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/ has got some database error....anyone else getting the error? Anyone know the owner and maybe could be kind enough to contact him/her in case they don't know?

2. fogpipe

fogpipe Member

I get the error page too. Its an odd time to be doing website maintainence, i hope they werent hacked or something.

3. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

DeusExMachina likes this.
  4. Splat

Splat Member

OK guys, thanks. Woody, thanks for that link. That'll come in handy for future reference. Thanks.

5. DakOOk

DakOOk Member

Yes it's not working for me either. Perhaps there is something to that Mayan calendar thing.

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

God , wouldnt it be great if P&T [ TR owners ] were doing a major update and site renovation . To bad there wasnt a moron sensor to weed out about 50 % of the sites reviews . I talked to Chuck back when they bought the site off Tillman .... it's not a money maker so things will change slow .... real slow .. zzzzzzzzzzzz . But I'm always hopefull . It could be such a great site . Right now it's just ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.