1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Todays Stogie 2013 - Watcha Puffin?

Discussion in 'Cigars' started by Mister Moo, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user2453

user2453 Member

I'm sorry about that really. I had a load of PMS related to my trade thread and was a bit disorganized and overwhelmed at the time. I should have got back to you or followed through with a trade. My loss, but I appreciate your offers. Everything in my thread is gone now, I traded it all 1 week ago to someone who followed up with me after a different trade fell through.

It was a mess, and I didn't keep very good track of things.

2. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

He's a demon send from the 7th circle to empty your wallet. "First hit is free kid." :beck:

CaKy likes this.
  3. Marker

Marker Active Member

Aww... I needed some DH nightcap. I am down to a tin and the scrapings of a jar.

psquared likes this.
  4. Marker

Marker Active Member

Last night a Curivari white Churchill, Monte #2 and BCE while playing cards with friends.

Today a 601 blue while waiting for a couple bowls of tobacco to dry out by the pipes.

5. SidZiff

SidZiff Member

Are there multiple "601 Blues"s or are they the same cigar with an identity crises - i.e. different bands?

psquared and Marker like this.
  6. Marker

Marker Active Member

There was the old pre RP 601 blue (what I had) and the current version produced by Rocky. You can still get the old ones on cigarmonster.com once in a while.

D-Pap and SidZiff like this.
  7. SidZiff

SidZiff Member

Ok, so we have 2 "601 Blue Label"s varieties. How many just "Blue Label" without any numbers are there, 2? Maybe 3?

Yeah, I know but these are the questions that run through my brain while I'm waiting for a hard drive to clone. Sorry....

psquared and Marker like this.
  8. Marker

Marker Active Member

Smoke more, worry less.

psquared and SidZiff like this.
  9. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Went to a ball game tonight at the new Regions field here in Birmingham to see our AA team, the Barons. The Barons crushed the Huntsville Stars 10-1. A good time was had by all. Here's the park:

[​IMG]

And here's my smoke now that I'm back home:

[​IMG]

Mmmm, Punch². This box is from, I think, OCT '12, and these are already smoking beautifully. Not the most complex, flavor changing cigar in the world, but a great, solid smoke in a really great corona vitola. Punch² is a kinda expensive cigar, but not terribly so, and I think it's worth the money.

SidZiff, psquared, jpberg and 2 others like this.
  10. Marker

Marker Active Member

Oliva MB3 Churchill after work.

11. CaKy

CaKy Member

Tip-toeing cross O-Hi-O
    Puffin' a Rod-rig-O

[​IMG]

12. D-Pap

D-Pap Member

Fuente 858, dodging mosquitoes.

psquared and Mount Mandolin like this.
  13. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

avanti :D
    my last one :(

Marker and D-Pap like this.
  14. Mount Mandolin

You and me both. Plus I don't even want a cigar tonight, it feels like I'm underwater it's so muggy out here.

15. D-Pap

D-Pap Member

It really is tough to enjoy a great cigar or a nice bowl in this weather. It's currently 81 degrees at midnight with 87% humidity. During the day try 95 with 90% humidity. Fall can't get here soon enough.

Mount Mandolin likes this.
  16. CaKy

CaKy Member

Totin' an assortment of Porsche 911 Turbos in various flavors to the sale in Pennsyltucky...enjoying a Le Stank de Cooba...pied rouge Monarchy sized

17. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

A Don Pepin Blue Toro earlier today while doing some car maintenance. Usually a good smoke but brake grease and cigars don't mix well...:beyes:

Just lit up a San Cristobal Robusto.

18. CaKy

CaKy Member

Flatbed Cigar Co.'s (Buck's County, PA) Panacea Black maduro robusto this eve after dinner with some of the northern clan. A smooth, simple cigar at a reasonable price point...box-worthy, for my tastes. Anxious to try the Reds now.

19. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    A.J. Fernanez overrun...suspected MoW Puro Authentico. Great smoke for a buck fifty, and one of the longest burning coronas I've ever smoked

20. Mount Mandolin

From the "Old Man and the C" coffin by Tatuaje. This is the lancero, and I suppose it is the "Old Man", since there's a culebra in there that must be the "C". This is a tasty cigar, nice oily wrapper.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.