Todays Stogie - Watcha Puffin?

Discussion in 'Cigars' started by Mister Moo, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

I can only imagine how good they'll be. The one I had last night had been sitting for a few weeks and was ten times better than one with no age on it.

gentimmy likes this.
  2. Texvet

Texvet Member

Cohiba Red Dot

Rewster66 likes this.
  3. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

[​IMG]

cool band to add to the collection, but I'm not sure I can recommend this one boys

A little plugged and so far all I can taste is chalk with a hint of chocolate/cream. Hoping this settles down

edit: Well it settled down! lots of leather right now with a coffee tone. Might have to take back what I said...not yet though

psquared and Rewster66 like this.
  4. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

[​IMG]

Petit Corona. A bit tight on the draw but damn fine all the same.

psquared, Rewster66 and Labman like this.
  5. Russ

Russ Member

I have been so crazy busy with work I have not had much time lately, but I did squeeze these in this week, plus a 2 from Saturdaythat I did not take pics of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Rewster66

Rewster66 Active Member

Two Rocky Patel Edge's today, one with the Corojo wrapper and the other with the Maduro wrapper. I have to say I liked the one with Corojo wrapper a bit better due to the faint spiciness. :)

7. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I like the Corojo edge! I need to get another one sometime soon, I like how they can be so strong yet so smooth.

I was getting bored and figured I'd be up late anyway, so I might as well go for a walk across campus to the library, print some things for a few classes and get a jump on this weekend's homework, and do all of next week's reading for one of my classes. I cut a Marsh Wheeling in half, hoping I could smoke one on the way there, one on the way back, but I packed a Parodi as backup in case my plan fell through. I ended up smoking the entire Marsh Wheeling on the way there, which was nice. On the way home, I smoked almost the entire Parodi. Which was very nice as well. It's pretty cold out, but the gloves made it difficult to handle the stogies, so I just took them off and alternated smoking hand and pocket hand. It's crisp, clear, and beautiful outside, with ice forming on the streams but no snow falling and virtually no wind. This is the type of winter weather I can tolerate, even if I don't really like it.

HazyDat620 and Rewster66 like this.
  8. Albert

Albert Active Member

had a camacho conn. at the b&m with a buddy tonight.. such a classic stick

Spillproof likes this.
  9. Russ

Russ Member

10. CaKy

CaKy Member

[​IMG]

Russ and Marker like this.
  11. Russ

Russ Member

12. Russ

Russ Member

13. HazyDat620

HazyDat620 Member

Nic. Ligero laced 2nd. Loving these things.

Rewster66 likes this.
  14. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

ManOWar Puro Authentico earlier while doing pipe work. Now smoking a pipe and posting about cigars.
    I lead a very full life.

nesta, CaKy, Johnny Dingo and 5 others like this.
  15. Labman

Labman Member

El Rey De Los Habanos by Don Pepin. Man, I'm not sure how long I've had this cigar sitting in my humidor, but it was freakin' delicious!

Rewster66 likes this.
  16. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Back to pipe work so that means cigar time.

Umm.... CAO La Traviata.

SidZiff, Rewster66 and psquared like this.
  17. Mount Mandolin

Smoking a "Bait Fish", from the My Uzi Weighs a Ton family of cigars. I can feel Spillproof's blood pressure rising already from the silly names. :D

This thing is really weird. I mean, I like it, but it's a weird cigar. It's the first MUWAT product I've had. I bought a five-pack of them at the B&M when I was getting some Boveda packets just because I'd heard some guys on here talking about them, and I just don't know what to think. I will revisit it in a few weeks, because I can tell there are some great flavors in there. I have very mixed feelings about Drew Estate, but I will say this: they make a very unique product, and they are marketing geniuses.

psquared and Marker like this.
  18. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Marsh Wheeling Deluxe. This one was super veiny and burned a little funky, but it tastes good and gave a nice long smoke

19. Marker

Marker Active Member

Young muwats are bad. 6 months or more and they have flavor. Before that they are some smoky brown stick thing that you have no clue what to call it.

20. Mount Mandolin

Glad to hear you say that. Your last sentence very well describes the experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.