1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Todays Stogie - Watcha Puffin?

Discussion in 'Cigars' started by Mister Moo, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

psquared, I think the size is the only thing that's stopping me from buying more of them. A Corona Gorda would make it darn near perfect.....for me! Still a delicious cigar though.

Just finished an Illusione CG4 White Horse. Nothing left but a tiny nub thanks to my Sheffield pipe knife. A fine cigar from start to finish!

Rewster66 likes this.
  2. LawMonkey

LawMonkey Member

Naturally, it ought to be a CAO America. Instead, I continue to work on burning through my Partagas No. 4s...

Rewster66 likes this.
  3. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Partagas-Habana Serie P No.2., Chivas on the rocks, and some Douglas Adams. A fine way to contemplate the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. Thanks Marker, I now understand what the fuss is all about. 2 hours of smoking pleasure. Smooth, creamy, almost sweet at first. Nice nutty flavor after about the first third. Beautiful aftertaste, still have it 2 hours on. By the way, the answer to the question is 42.

[​IMG]

GlassSculptor likes this.
  4. LawMonkey

LawMonkey Member

But what is the question?

5. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

those are some damn fine sticks up there

psquared likes this.
  6. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

7. GlassSculptor

Just finishing up a Tatuaje 7th Reserva. When I win the lottery I'm going to buy several boxes of these.

:th1:

Albert, Rewster66 and psquared like this.
  8. Albert

Albert Active Member

Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Pamplona.... Sancho is my wingman.

Direwolf likes this.
  9. GlassSculptor

Firing up a La Riqueza No. 4 :punk:with one of these...

[​IMG]

It was a birthday gift I received a few weeks ago and I really like it. Filled it up almost 3 weeks ago and have used it a few times a day and it's still going. It allows for a nice slow toast or dip the cigar into the flame and fire it up quickly.......either way works very well. :th1:

Marker and Rewster66 like this.
  10. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

very cool!

Love Riqueza's!

my 5'r of Little Boris came in, but I'm having the week from hell and no time to smoke :(

11. GlassSculptor

:eek: "no time to smoke" .....That is a rough week.:confused:

Thanks again for the head's up on these. I should have mine by the end of the week. I've enjoyed every stick from Pete & the Garcia family.

gentimmy and Rewster66 like this.
  12. Albert

Albert Active Member

Had a Punch Elite EMS last night with a couple glasses of Rioja. A fine evening 'twas:toast:

Rewster66 likes this.
  13. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Any time, my man. Apparently they're great ROTT...I'll let you know when I'm done getting my ass kicked by tests and the rain lets up.

14. GlassSculptor

ROTT it shall be, particularly when it's a new smoke. I just don't have the patience to put 'em away and wait for the magic to happen.....:D

Here's one you'll like...

[​IMG]

Rewster66, psquared and gentimmy like this.
  15. Bradabelko4

Bradabelko4 Member

An HC Habano Colorado Belisco. Delicious.

Rewster66 likes this.
  16. Direwolf

Direwolf Member

Had an LFD Triple Ligero Chisle tonight.

17. LawMonkey

LawMonkey Member

Just got my replacement cigar holder and promptly stuck a Partagas No. 4 in it. This one is much more delicate than the last, and also seems to have more meerschaum in the airway for filtering purposes.

I'd post a picture, but I'm wearing one of those shirts with the neck like a V again... ::oops:

18. GlassSculptor

1/2 way through a LFD Double Ligero Chiselito natural......:th1:

19. Rewster66

Rewster66 Active Member

Smoked two Romeo & Julieta Reserve Maduro's last night and absolutely fell in love with them. :)
    [​IMG] These little darlings.

20. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

[​IMG]

This is my personal box of joy which I assembled to help me complete a special task I've been working on. I'm smoking a box of Perdomo Lot 23 as I take turns writing some stories down for my 2 year old son about his father's life. For this important task that I hope he will enjoy one day, I have my Perdomo cigars to help pass time, and my trusty fountain pens to do all the work for me. The green one is an extremely rare jade Cheafer Balance from 1929. I think I paid $250 for it a few years back, probably worth north of $400 by now. Then there is my trusty 1937 Parker Vacumatic which got me through high school and college, and my special edition Pelikan White Honey.

The pocket watch is a solid gold Hamilton railroad pocket watch from 1936 that belonged to my great grandfather, so I'm putting it in a box with the stories, so when my son gets to open the box one day he will have something nice besides just a bunch of writing from his dad. The Omega Speedmaster is the watch I was wearing when my son was born. I'll probably give it to him when he turns 18 or graduates from high school.

The only thing I forgot to include in the picture was the bottle of Spanish wine I pulled out to help me get in the writing mood. I smoked 3 cigars today while working on the whole thing, and drank the bottle of wine. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to smoke some more of the box of Perdomo cigars while I finish my little project for him.

gentimmy, Rewster66, Albert and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.