1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Todays Stogie - Watcha Puffin?

Discussion in 'Cigars' started by Mister Moo, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayinHK

JayinHK Member

That was an incredible post ^!

I live in Hong Kong, and a buddy of mine who grew up here comes back from Pittsburgh every summer. Cubans are pretty much all people here smoke since they're readily available (you can even buy genuine Habanos tubos at 7-11)! There's a cigar lounge nearby which is now a regular stop for us when he's in town. I had a Fonseca No. 1 that had been aged in my humidor for a good year and a half, and he had a Cohiba Siglo II. The Fonseca was an incredible experience--great flavor and a very pleasant, smooth smoke. I'll definitely be picking more up!

2. Albert

Albert Active Member

Last night I had an Oliva Serie V Robusto with a couple glasses of Rioja. A special thanks to Marker for the Oliva V suggestion. This stick was dangerously good and I'm suddenly finding my pipes only being used to finish off these great cigars you guys keep introducing me to. :toast:

Marker and GlassSculptor like this.
  3. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Marker and Albert like this.
  4. Marker

Marker Active Member

New V is a different wrapper. It will be a treat cigar for me like the V maduro is. The standard V is so good for $5 I will not be giving it up any time soon.

GlassSculptor and psquared like this.
  5. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Coolest. Dad. Ever.

I only have 1 maduro from '09 and 2 from '10 left :(

6. Marker

Marker Active Member

I have 5 left from 09 and 7 from 2011.

gentimmy likes this.
  7. Russ

Russ Member

Earlier tonight Rocky Patel Vintage 2003 Robusto.

8. GlassSculptor

Almost scored a box at that price a couple of hours ago but waited just a split second too long....:(

Smoking my next to last one right now and I feel a little better.

:)

9. OldSouled65

OldSouled65 Active Member

Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva, Good, Solid smoke, could be my everyday so far, considering my local shop sells em buy one get one half off.

10. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

[​IMG]

If I could afford it I don't think I would smoke any cigars besides Padrons. Love the '26.

psquared and Albert like this.
  11. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

[​IMG]

First cigar in a week in a half. Decided to have one at the pool before I started studyin

GlassSculptor and Albert like this.
  12. GlassSculptor

Little Boris!!! I had one as soon as I got my shipment and it was very good!!! I really like the wrapper they chose for it......YUM.

Puffing on a RP Vintage '90 Robusto. It's a 2nd and I have no idea why......looks good, smokes good, taste good.

13. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

yea the sumatra is great...and all the reviews I read are pretty spot on. pepper in the first and last thirds...sweet in the second third

14. Mount Mandolin

[​IMG]

Yeah yeah, it's awfully late for a smoke, but that isn't stopping me. I find Pete's stuff to not always be my thing, but I just love the Avion. I need to try the regular Fausto line as well. A three week rest in my humi (thanks again gentimmy) really seemed to smooth out the flavor profile in a wonderful way. Took just a bit of the edge off the spice, I think, just the right amount.

I really need to get around to trying the Cojonu line now. It's one of the only Tat's I haven't tried.

15. Albert

Albert Active Member

Last night I had a Tatuaje Havana Angeles with a couple glasses of a D.O. Toro (spanish) wine that wasn't my favorite but it paired well with the stogie which was excellent.

16. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

Had a Hampton Arms Toro this morning with a cup of coffee.. not a bad smoke for a cheap stick!

17. Mount Mandolin

I think my phone is showing this in eastern time, no way was it 4 when I wrote that. Thought it was 3. Made for a long day today but I got done early, so I'm having this:

[​IMG]

I never can decide whether it deserved cigar of the year status, but I looove the Prensado.

GlassSculptor likes this.
  18. GlassSculptor

Mount Mandolin, Not my cigar of the year either but I really enjoyed the one's I smoked.

Starting the weekend with this-

[​IMG]
    W.O.A. maduro

psquared and Mount Mandolin like this.
  19. OldSouled65

OldSouled65 Active Member

Romeo y Julieta Cedros Deluxe No. 1

20. Bradabelko4

Bradabelko4 Member

Just finished a Joya De Nicaragua Lanceros, but it wasn't evenly rolled so it wasn't fully enjoyed. Hope the rest of the box isn't the same way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.