Todays Stogie - Watcha Puffin?

Discussion in 'Cigars' started by Mister Moo, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Whoa, that's wicked! I didn't know they made W.o.A. in maduro. Do they make other Hemingway's in maduro as well? That would be really interesting to try, especially if the binder and filler are the same as the normal versions.

2. Bradabelko4

Bradabelko4 Member

Yes they do, but they aren't very easy to come by. I've only had one, and it wasn't my favorite. I'm trying to find a few more young ones to see if I'm opinion will change.

3. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Work of Art Maduro's are pretty easy to come by...but keep your eye out for a Short Story Maduro...now those are the SHIZ!

hope you're enjoying the humidor.

-drunk

Mount Mandolin likes this.
  4. Bradabelko4

Bradabelko4 Member

I've never really found Hemingway maddys easy to come by. Last thing I need is more cigars, just got a half box of the Undercrown Corona Viva in the mail

Mount Mandolin and GlassSculptor like this.
  5. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Such a nice cigar!!! I've only bought a few whole boxes of cigars since I started enjoying cigars last year and this is one of them. I really like the flavor, construction, size, smoke output and strength.......pretty much everything about them.

:th1:

6. Albert

Albert Active Member

Had a Punch Rare Corojo last night, it was one of the square pressed ones and it was a beauty of a smoke.

7. Mount Mandolin

I love the Undercrown, but it's one of those where the vitola makes a huuuge difference in the flavor. Don't know which one is my favorite yet. I'm having this, on a sunny Sunday afternoon:

[​IMG]

Esteban Carreras 10 AƱos. They are really tasty smokes, you guys should try them. And yeah gentimmy, I'm loving the humi, thanks again man.

8. GlassSculptor

Looks like a nice smoke MM. Where'd you find them?

9. Mount Mandolin

My local B&M has them, and they can be had online too. It's a nice medium-full, and the wrapper is very Padron-esque. It's definitely a boutique brand, but I'm lucky to have a very excellent shop that is dedicated to selling premium cigars, so they tend to always carry a lot of hard to find cigars. I'm lucky, man, I have The Briary for pipe stuff and then this place for cigars. Birmingham is a good town for tobacco lovers.

GlassSculptor likes this.
  10. GlassSculptor

Cool! I'll keep an eye out for them. Unfortunately I have to drive an hour and a half in all directions to get to decent cigar stores. There is one pretty nice package store about thirty minutes from here but they only have a limited selection of smokes I enjoy but they do have some great beers and cheeses.

11. OldSouled65

OldSouled65 Active Member

Romeo y Julieta Romeo

12. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Partagas Habana-Cuba and a nice visit with my little brother's memory. Thanks Marker

Marker likes this.
  13. Marker

Marker Active Member

That is a Partagas short. Glad you enjoyed the experience as it is meant to be.

psquared likes this.
  14. Mount Mandolin

That's the only thing I don't miss about living in the country. If only a person could make a living running a tobacconist out in the country, that would be nice. This city crap (traffic, noise, etc.) gets old mighty quick.

15. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

mmm party shorts

reminds me i need more boli pc's

Marker and psquared like this.
  16. GlassSculptor

Recovering from day # 2 of Jury Duty with a Liga Privada 9 Parejo Oscuro and a Hop Notch IPA.

17. Marker

Marker Active Member

I love Bolivar PCs but prefer the BRC. The wrapper on the Bolivars are not what I am after. The filler is the taste that gets me.

18. Albert

Albert Active Member

Had a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Pamplona last night. I am really taken but this cigars balance. I it is a mild/cool smoke but it in no way lacks flavor. I fould myself perfectly satisfied right as the cigar was finished.:toast:

Marker likes this.
  19. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

I just love my CC's. Unfortunately, treating women to dinner has put a serious damper on any and all tobacco related purchases

gotta give some to "get some"...nah mean?

Marker, GlassSculptor and Albert like this.
  20. Marker

Marker Active Member

That is true in a sense... but that gets easier after you get married.

You don't have to put out as much to put out as much.
    Just make sure to notice and take care of the little things and your little thing is taken care of.
    It is not always money that makes the man but sometimes just the man that makes the money.

gentimmy and psquared like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.