Discussion in 'Cigars' started by Mister Moo, Jul 22, 2011.
BUT CIGAR AFICIONADO RATED BRICKHOUSE SO HIGH!
shows what some money in advertisements will get you
Agree about Brickhouse. I gave them like five different tries too. Mostly because people kept giving them to me, which should have tipped me off!
I smoked a Brickhouse about a month ago. It truly is in a category all of its own. I have not tasted a cigar like it before or since. I have 2 more resting I will revisit in a few months, but I do remember that it was not bad, not great, but ok.
Also, here is today's stick...
Tonight, Cusano Xclusivo Perfecto. Really like the figurado shape. There was a very nice intact ash about .3 second before snapping pic. Shaky hands...
A little milder than I prefer, but still a good cigar. Nice hits of cedar and spice at the half-way point
Don't ever buy this cigar...terrible
I like the LHCOF but you have to be prepared for a very dark, burnt coffee flavor. Also smoke it really cool. The hotter it is the less you will like it.
I got a very earthy flavor and it had a very loose draw. In my experience/opinion loose draw=****ty cigar
Hoyo Dauphin/2001. Nice skinny stogie. Uncomplicated,
Finishing up an E.P. Carrillo robusto natural (sumatra?). Good smoke!
That's how I like my women. Skinny and uncomplicated.
Good luck finding that. Just get a cigar instead.
intelligent, emotionally/psychologically stable, attractive
you can only pick two
one of my favorites! i'm puffing on a Dannemann Reserva 2004 Mata Fina from Brazil. Nice flavor, strong nic hit!
Mata Fina are strong cigars. Very nice.
San Lotano Maduro.
CA is all about the dollars... The more money you spend advertising in their stuff, the higher up the chain your cigar rates.
You mean to tell me that this Top 10 List isn't completely accurate and unbiased?
1. AB Prensado (*actually a great smoke, but #1?)
2. LAdC Mi Amor (*truly delicious)
3. Illusione Epernay (*not a fan)
4. Partagas Series P No. 2 (*really? send me one and I'll try it)
5. Padron 1964 (*worth the hype; not the price)
6. RP 15th Anniversary (*awful)
7. Cabaiguan Guapo (*Huh? These exist, somewhere, apparently, right?)
8. Punch Double Corona (*because a Punch must always be in the Top 10, right?)
9. Warlock Robusto (*won't smoke it; teenager named it)
10. Casa Magna Colorado Diadema (*see #7. Fancy cheap cigar)
Ahahahaha. Garbage. Half the list are polished cat turds.
1. decent IMO
2. I don't smoke LaDC
3. good, but overpriced
4. I want one too
5. great cigar, if you're a millionaire you can smoke them daily
6. complete trash. RP uses Phillies Blunts as filler
7. I think I have a couple left. If I do, one is yours
8. overrated, but I do like the UpperCuts
9. no desire to even unwrap one
10. if you think this is funny, then look at top 25 for 2008.
Well as long as we are going on record as opinionated jerks....
What do you think of Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur? (*I like 'em a lot)?
What do you think of San Lotano? (*love the Maddy's and Oval)?
What do you think of Camacho cigars (*big fan of Connecticut and Corojo)?
What do you think of the Oliva V?
DocB's Top 10 of... Ever.
1. Tatuaje Black. Not the new ones, the ones in the JAR
2. Tat Halloween series Frank. God I wish I still had some
3. Tatuaje Cabinet Havana Cazadores
4. Aged OpusX Power Ranger
5. OR Tatuaje El Triunfador
6. Illusione 68
7. Illusione 888
8. My Father lancero
9. My Father Le Bijou
10. The OLD 601 Oscuros, not the new RP bullcrap.
The order may vary depending on my mood, but you get the picture. I'm not a "PJ groupie", I just love Nicaraguan cigars. And I love DPG.