1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Semois Tobacco. It's all the rage in Brooklyn.

2. Albert

Albert Active Member

GLP Cumberland in a Spillcob.....

3. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Haven't smoked yet today, and didn't yesterday, since I had the kids. Looking forward to a pipe tonight.

The Cubs are on a winning streak! (1)

4. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Our BBQ was awesome. Now the after dinner bowl: G.L. Pease Telegraph Hill in a Pete 302.
    [​IMG]

5. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

More of that gawd-awful Penzance covered with flakey white stuff in the Wicker Clay. Falling temps and rain...YAPPG? WTH!

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. I almost went with Dunbar, but I just had to have this. Wish somebody who offers discounts sold it. A bottle of Bubble Up soda for a drink, and off we go!

7. MikeInMaine

MikeInMaine Well-Known Member

First bowl of LNF in a Peterson Christmas pipe thanks to a trade with JRobert. I love the LBF and this is just as good or better. Yet another one to stock up on. Good thing it comes in bulk.:)

8. CoreyR

CoreyR Active Member

During a break between hearings, instead of lunch, I sat outside the courthouse and smoked a bowl of Frog Morton Cellar in my favorite small, bent Calabresi while reading a book on my kindle. It is a beautiful day out there. :bing:

9. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

wasn't me, believe me. My bones still stiff from the shock this am. I think it came down by way of Mich. Now who do we know that lives up there? :rolleyes::popc:

10. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

:msty:

11. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Granger in the Baki

12. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Chauffeur duties for Mrs Wicker this afternoon, just landed at the supermarket as the afternoon play started on the car radio, funny that [​IMG] listened to “Devil in the Fog” smoking Borkum Riff Bourbon in the ClayPril while Mrs Wicker scrummed down and fought her way round the supermarket. Landed home just in time for the postman,
    JPBerg had asked for my mailing address with Q.
    “I had Doug Erwin modify a couple of cobs for me, with he intent of sending you one.
    I'm thinking that you should choose which one you like”
    [​IMG] isn’t this Forum Great ! with A.
    Wow :banana: make a choice :eek: OK I like the look of the Egg :bing: it's got a primordial look :whis:
    Thanks for the choice, isn't it funny how a pipe has not only to smoke right it has to feel and look right.

the box hadn’t been opened by the customs Gestapo, and the form on it read Corncob pipe and Decorative Tin ? [​IMG]
    The pipes Superb with a really substantial mouth piece a perfect “clench'er” and I liked the look of the Tin, till I found x10 Russian stowaways squashed together in it [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the Bear was dressed for dBear’s Heat Wave [​IMG][​IMG]and took a shine to the Cob
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Looks like I’m gearing up for a “Cob May” ? I went down to the Greenhouse (70*F) to try and burn some of the illegal immigrant Russians in the ClayPril and found them quite flavoursome getting sweeter as the bowl went down, I’ll incriminate myself by adding them to the ClayPril Log.
    Many thanks JPBerg for the Doug Erwin Cob, it’s a pity I don’t have a Lawn “gerr! off my path” will have to do. I also hope my crop turns into something 1/2 as good as the stowaway block. I’ll be sending you a pm, just thought I’d share my Treat first

13. Thuber88

That brownie looks tasty, but what are you going to smoke in the egg?:p:

p120d16y, YAPPG, WalkinStick and 10 others like this.
  14. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Took me a minute to figure out i was not logged in kinda miss the advertising

Top Line Advertising said i could Date 12,000 Asian Women >> click here <<!!! :nwor::nwor: :nwor:

loading up my walnut pipe for the country drive
    bbl

15. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

What's funny is how things go around. Spill sent me those cobs (for no good reason, I might add) a while ago, and they were sitting around gathering dust. A while after that, I got a pipe (modded by Doug) sent to me "anonymously" to try out.

Well, I liked the modification, it made cobs, at least for me, smokeable. A few months after that I remember that I have these, and the rest is recent history.

I hope you enjoy it, WM.

p120d16y, YAPPG, WalkinStick and 11 others like this.
  16. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

here's one with a guarantee[​IMG]

cobbsmoker, p120d16y, YAPPG and 13 others like this.
  17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Agreed That Mrs Wicker...... Makes some nice looking brownies

:hp2:

18. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Better stock up before the hoarders get them all.

p120d16y, Lucky Duck, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  19. dBear

dBear Active Member

Good morning! Charged the batteries with Black Lung in the Sav Autograph blobby pipe and the first half of the pot of coffee. Now throwing some Classic Burley Kake and Latakia into the Maplewood Tankard to go with the second half of the coffee while I prepare to settle down for work.

Geez, Wicker Man, I send you all that nice Spring and you squander it! You guys in the Shire need to learn to conserve your weather! [​IMG]

20. Thuber88

This is worthless without an address or web page.;)

p120d16y, YAPPG, WalkinStick and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.