What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Active Member

I liked your post not because you got injured
    but rather that you are smoking a Hattfield

2. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

pic's of it in a jar or it didn't happen :byg:

3. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Came back from our Nordic Walking Program and cooled off so I could begin packing and working on what was to be packed in some HATE mail (always have to Hate that). Anywho the recipient is hereby warned to keep the contents of the HATE package, which will arrive Fri., via Priority Mail if they can keep it away from Indiana, and should be kept away from small hands, the dim witted, squeamish individuals, pets and especially cheese of any type. After all was secured and I stopped laughing the mail came and my Tsuge Ballerina with the bamboo shank came and was surprised to see the stem was a military mount push type which was a nice touch. I loaded it with Davidoff Flake Medallions and toodled off with Levi in the SL500 to get the Hate Mail shipped, man I can see why everyone loves their Tsuge pipes, the tankard is a great smoker the Ballerina is sublime!

[​IMG]

4. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Okay, I am too far back to get caught up on this thread. I am going to skip ahead. I hope I didn't miss anything amazing in the last 7 pages.

Good afternoon from the Midwest United States. I am currently smoking a bowl of MD mix in my constant companion, the CG. Getting set to nerd it up with some Video games before Jedi gets home. It was snowing this morning, but we did manage to squeeze a few hours in at work.
    [​IMG]

5. fordy

fordy Member

Evening all.
    Naff all on t'telly so sneaked off to the office to sip on a bowl of St Bruno Flake in the Ben Wade Westerner.
    [​IMG]

6. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Right on Brother. There's a hippie incense shop down on 4th Avenue here in Tucson, and I've often wondered what it would smell like if it exploded. Maybe I should just buy some Grasmere Flake.

Seriously though, Kendal Flake also has that rose thing going on. But when aired out for a LONG time, it's a truly magnificent smoke. One of the best rounded VaBur's out there on the stout end IMHO.

MB Va. No. 1 in a Stanwell Tivoli tall Billiard ...

7. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Just back from the "Shed" still smoking x10 Russians in the ClayPril.
    a few days ago I promised Rekamepip a couple of Morton Whetstone pendants as a thank you for all his help in the latest pipe order, and I've been staring at a thin cut polished slab for a few days now trying to see shapes to unlock in it, it came to me tonight that I can't improve on Nature ! and not every expedition there is to haul rock back, the memorable ones are sitting in my wild camp, next to the spring with my firelight the only light to the horizon with the stars overhead, the Bear a pipe and a bottle of Malt. Inevitably I'll be attracted to a couple of pieces which will find their way into my pocket and then be put round some of the trees we've grown in pots in the garden at home,
    just filled ClayPril with Borkum Riff Bourbon the bowl was still hot (No 195 for the month) and poured a wee dram of Grants
    back to the tale I went out looked round the garden trees and picked these two and just helped Nature along by drilling two holes,
    [​IMG]
    they'll be in the post in the morning

8. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Did someone say cheese ?
    [​IMG]

9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I will NOT be responsible if someone gets bitten and that's all I have to say about that! :bag:

surlysoul, p120d16y, MDaws79 and 4 others like this.
  10. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Excellent idea. I'll line up the 300 for one of this evening's smokes. In an Astleys Billiard I think.

Still MB Va. 1 in a Stanwell ...

11. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit. Molly is going wild with the windows open today and disrupting my work. A robin has built a nest near a window. At least the nest isn't at the studio window, and I don't let my cats go outside, so the birds should be okay.

12. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Mrs Wicker just canceled Sky the other day saying 90+ channels of :poop: and nothing worth watching :blah: and we've to pay for it:appl:
    I've not taken the dish down yet (ladder job) but the wires cut and pulled out of the house :ohyh:

13. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Careful WM you might be getting one of my Granddaughters :rolleyes::rolleyes::haha:

14. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

I promise to treat her well.:)

surlysoul, MDaws79, JimInks and 2 others like this.
  15. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

16. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Good on you Simmo! My wife and I were holed up for 2 months once in Bad Homburg. That's when I learned that German cities with 'Bad' in them (like your beloved Wiesbaden) are actually just huge RESORTS.

So, how did the mud pack, steam bath, and pedicure go today? After such an ordeal you'll obviously want to relax this evening with one of your Tinskys, while young nubiles hand feed you fresh mangoes.

I'll be content with a repeat of MB Va. No. 1 in a big Sav Auto ...

Morse, Old Codger, surlysoul and 11 others like this.
  17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Hope you didn't get her mother cause she was a ****.
    Got to smoke some BBF for the first time, Thanks Morse. Rubbed out and stuffed it in the Medico Apple. Pretty Tasty! Got a big glass of lemonade to sip along with that.

18. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

Afternoon gents. Missed my chance to get to the post office today to send out hate mail. Got busy at work and completely lost track of time. Got 3 packages going out first thing tomorrow though. For now, I'm smoking Kendal Dark in a bent MM pride and having a small Belvedere on the rocks.

19. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

GH Burley & Bright in an apple bowl.
    Shag cut, so it went quickly! Have
    to load another bowl for a quick jaunt
    down to the post office.

20. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

These Middle Schoolers that I teach are ready for summer break. Bless their hearts, I'm ready to boot them out the door.

Settling down for a well deserved bowl of GH Dark Plug in a Brebbia First.

Morse, Old Codger, Artistik and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.