What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Call a tow truck, g'won, I dare ya.

surlysoul, p120d16y, user3221 and 9 others like this.
  2. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

I like putting a ball of Kendal Kentucky in the bottom. It definitely lets you know it's there when it lights :byg:

MDaws79, surlysoul, User4408 and 12 others like this.
  3. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Sorry wrong it's a world War 1 Duxi made in Austria before Imco's :old:

I'm in the process of upgrading to sales status to raise some funds for a Rekamepip commission,
    I’ve one of his pipes here and another two in the post and have decided to thin my pipe collection by a good 75% and offer the lighter as well,
    but on enquiring. I got back from Woody :- Any cash sales, in the forum or PM system requires a sales account upgrade.upgrade
    that’s fair enough $25 for six months,
    the next sticking point was postal boxes, so off to the local supermarket and begged some empty cardboard boxes, drew a template cut one out assembled it
    and it looked like a drunken, one armed, blind man had been let lose with a box cutter.
    I’ve a stack of card and will have another play over the weekend, other wise I’ll have to buy some (more expense) never mind the postal costs !
    But as they say “watch this space”

MDaws79, surlysoul, User4408 and 9 others like this.
  4. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

MDaws79, surlysoul, User4408 and 10 others like this.
  5. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Sorry Wicker, based upon the pic, and not that familiar with Imco and its previous lives, I was in error. I bow corrected.:bow:
    My intent was in noticing the lack of Mr Benlow from the pictures.;)

6. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Member

Having finished the Jack Stacked bowl, I may not enjoy either one of the two quite the same ever again when smoked alone, the combination of the LTF with the Sherlock's Choice was Excellent. Definitely did not get boring, and the after taste is extremely praiseworthy. I was planning on running out of both, but not anymore.

MDaws79, surlysoul, User4408 and 14 others like this.
  7. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

MD Mix in my meer-lined Grabow. First smoke of the day. Good afternoon everyone! BTW coffee (splashed).

8. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Member

Jack Stack in the MM dip, again. Could become habit forming.

MDaws79, surlysoul, User4408 and 10 others like this.
  9. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Whatever!

MDaws79, surlysoul, p120d16y and 6 others like this.
  10. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Better yet nick the plate off Cameron's car, put the plate on this car, and then call the parking authorities.

I heard that once upon a time someone took a photo of someone's plate, printed it off multiple times and then stuck the prints over the rear plate of a number of other vehicles. Apparently, or so I heard, the photo radar pics and tickets were numerous.

While contemplating the fact that I'm now a mature responsible adult, I'm very much enjoying LEO in a medium IMP meerschaum.
    +13C(55F)H38%

11. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Henry and I went for a long, rambling walk along Lake Ontario. I was smoking SL.
    [​IMG]

12. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Gasparini zulu

13. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Now I'm smoking some Peterson's Irish Oak (thanks WalkinStick) in the Yves St. Claude Fantaisie. I haven't got any of the work done that I wanted to around here today. It kept threatening rain, which hasn't materialized yet. Oh well, I'm ok with that. I got both my Drs. Appointments out of the way anyway. Looks like I'm going to live forever. Good afternoon everyone!

MDaws79, surlysoul, User4408 and 12 others like this.
  14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Loaded up the Irving Cobb with AoTM and sipped on that until it was time for our walkabout and I loaded the Tsuge Tankard with straight Plum Cake. Then while I was pruning the Peach Tree and tending to the waterfall problem in the small pond I smoked the no name cob with A0TM and have now moved on to the Black Rock Cob with Anni Kake.

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood. And a bottle of Sprite for my drink. Back to work and talk shows on the XM.

16. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Orlik Bull's Eye in an Adsorba curved briar, cup of tea, Have I Got News For You on the telly. Friday night at it's best.

17. highstump

highstump Active Member

I'm happy to hear this. If the match is that close I can smoke my ERR'd stock a bit more freely. I can also keep the old tins and refill them with the P&C stock. It will be like the brand never went out of production. PIPETOPIA! :bing:
    Started the day with Half & Half in a Kaywoodie and the saga continues wit ERR'd in a no name.

surlysoul, Artistik, krusty and 13 others like this.
  18. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

Trying to decide whether to smoke my new(old) Wally Frank cob or my new black RockCob. Rekamepip sent them both to me and I don't know which to break out first. I'm definitely going to smoke both of them at least once tonight. Thanks again brother! :th1:

MDaws79, surlysoul, inkybat and 13 others like this.
  19. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Go for the rock cob first. It'll give you one of the purest smokes you've ever had.

MDaws79, surlysoul, User4408 and 11 others like this.
  20. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Take a break and give it a think. :snork:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.