1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I'm going to finish off the night with some Orange Dry and fill the Boswell Churchwarden with Condor Long Flake.

2. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I'm sitting out here on the porch, drinking white lightning now, listening to old George Jones songs and trying to be sad. Why'd you have to go and make me laugh out loud? Now I have to start all over. Still smoking KK in a ROCK cob and drinking.

3. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I think he's try to say the name of the forum should be So What are you really Smoking? :buds:

4. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

SPS Blend No. 5 redux in the Wicker Clay, took a walk with my wife. Nice evening, have a good weekend all.

5. Yankee Bill

Yankee Bill Member

Kickin Chickin in a Pete

[​IMG]

6. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Evening,

Smoking some Dark Flake in the Castello I got not too long ago. I swear it has a ghost of Torben Danske Black Velvet.

[​IMG]

7. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Good afternoon, folks. Special Latakia Flake in a Savinelli, with a glass of sweet tea. Been a long week, and next week will be longer, but then I'll get to rest for a few weeks. Can't wait for that!

Got overcast here all of a sudden; 77˚F (25˚C), 22%RH (whoa, really low), light breeze. Thunderstorms aren't supposed to get here until tomorrow night, but I can already tell they're coming. Today was just an absolutely beautiful day, nice end to the week.

8. highstump

highstump Active Member

Sliding into the early evening out here on the left coast. Going real simple with dinner tonight, soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. For now, the smoke of choice is Best Brown Flake in a Savinelli Autograph.

9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well, I'll be back at o'dark thirty to see what you reprobates have left me for fodder to enjoy with my early a.m. DTG and large cuppa's strong and black. Peace and good piping.

10. user3221

user3221 Active Member

While MrsRekamepip is checking out the events schedule and other things to do at or near the Chicago Land Pipe Show

I am smoking my pipe

listening to George Jones

11. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Member

Wondering where MD is?
    Having another mixed bowl of leftovers in an MM with a generic bottled light beer.
    Wife and kids off at Movie Night at the school.
    I can't go because I am not on the approved, background checked, volunteer list with the school, which is funny, because I have been approved by the TSA, via the FBI, to haul whatever kind of nasty you can fill a tanker trailer with, anywhere in the country, but I can't sit with my kids on the Gym floor and watch a movie. This World, She's a crazy one. :doh:

12. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

GLPease Lagonda in a BST Calabash.

13. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

:gjob: :buds: Me too.

14. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Didn't have a pipe for two full days. This evening I went out for work related support and had a cob of Norway's Neighbor(light aromatic burley), getting ready to leave and I brought an MM Great Dane Egg full of Northwoods already packed for the way home. Also thought to bring a pouch of CH with, in the event I finish said pipe before getting home.

15. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Minus the picture, this was the best thing I've read all day. +1 internet to you sir.

16. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

PA in a cob here while I take a break from the bars...it's DOUBLE DECKER WEEKEND! Huge thing in Oxford with booze, music, and great food. I enjoyed some Crawfish earlier.

Party at the Sigma Nu house tomorrow, Woodstock. Need to find some Tie Dye **** to wear tomorrow, believe it or not it is not a staple in my wardrobe

Just saw this and now i want to go fish

MDaws79, surlysoul, Artistik and 13 others like this.
  17. physiognomy

physiognomy Member

I started the night with some Exotique in a 1978 Dunhill Root Briar Pot. A quick reminder that all is well & the weekend is here. I hope everyone is having a very good night!

18. krusty

krusty Active Member

Done.
    G&H Louisiana Perique Flake in my Sav "Champagne" 611 KS

19. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

MB Scottish most of the day .. in a cob and Grabow Grand duke . Lookin forward to some Sutliff Sunrise in my Basil Meadows touched by God pipe .

MDaws79, surlysoul, Stormy and 18 others like this.
  20. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Jackknife plug in a Falcon, a little more tea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.