1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

McClelland's #24 from'79 in the Squatch Dublin with Earl Grey tea.

2. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

You're a good man.

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Final smoke of the day/night/morning is Old Companion in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top. Almost finished with the box scores and will feed the kittens soon. They've been especially fun today!

4. MikeInMaine

MikeInMaine Well-Known Member

Navy Cavendish in a Scott pear.

I can't keep up with this thread!

5. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

First smoke of the day - 3 Noggins once again with a coffee - really starting to like this stuff.

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Ah, the boy has been out, I finished the Condor I started last evening in the Boswell Churchwarden as a DTG and the first large cuppa black and strong is down to dregs so off to replenish and fill the Black Rock Cob with AoTM. Good morning PSFer's. :byg:

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Off to listen to a few tunes with the boy riding shotgun in the SL500, grab one of the cobs and some tobak and then to the restaurant for more morning Joe!

8. Stravinsky

Stravinsky Member

Make it a good one!

Up early to do some work before the kids get up. Earl gray. And WISHING I were smoking some Sherlock's. I've been jonesing for Latakia.

psquared, MDaws79, Thuber88 and 10 others like this.
  9. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Well there was a Hard Frost last night at Wicker Villas, it's dBears fault [​IMG],
    so seen as the plants were inside the front room
    [​IMG]
    I went out to empty the Greenhouse and give it a scrub out. The last couple of years Mrs Wicker has grown Chillies in it, but it's been getting a bit too much of a chore for her, which is why I've been allowed in this year. I'd no sooner got everything out when it started a hail storm, so I retired in here for a ClayPril of Borkum Riff Bourbon to find the Bear had picked up a Groupie from the Friday night Disco down the Sewers
    [​IMG]

10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

We're back, just had 1/2 bowl of AoTM in the MM Diplomat listening to tunes on the ride home, lots of rocks on the road from the tide at the beach and a few hardy runners doing their thing, one guy had his camera on the tripod to catch the rising sun and the metal detector guy was back, guess I'll get mine out and put one of the charged battery packs in. Looks like a coffee bean grinding day which happens every 4-5 days as I consume in the neighborhood of 8 lbs/month, glad I don't smoke that much tobacco!

Might have to get one of the rods out and exercise it a bit .....

[​IMG]

11. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Yet another bowl of Stanwell Melange in the IMP Meerschaum.

This tobacco is hitting the sweet spot ... probably my 10-15th bowl of it in the past 2 days. Fortunately the IMP never tires out. Time for a ream though.

It's also time to order more tobacco from P&C. Based on the raves here I'll include the ERR and Holiday matches. Might even spring for the VIP and Four Seasons clones as well. Those were enjoyable back in the late 60's, but a bit odd and not everyone's cuppa. It's hard to imagine anyone could duplicate those bizarre, oddly attractive aromas.

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Heines Blend in Corn
    Morning Coffee on the side

13. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Laurel Heights in a Benton Big Ben with strong coffee, good morning all.

14. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Got the last of the Louisiana Flake in the usual adsorba straight briar while on the throne reading Private Eye.

15. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Cornell and Diehl White Burley.

16. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Didn't have a chance to post yesterday. Busy half-day at work getting ready for another partial work week out of town. Smoked SWR in a couple of cobs all day long. Ran errands in the afternoon preparing a care package for Miss Daisy to ship to her family in the Dominican Republic. Last night I got to relax with a Sav full of Plumcake and a couple of glasses of Merlot.

Starting today with CH in a Westy with black coffee on the side. Packing and more errands including a haircut is on the agenda for today. I am thinking of packing a Sav full of RLP-6 to accompany me on my treck around town. I will probably pack only this tobacco for the out of town work week as well. Smoke breaks while traveling usually present a problem due to all of these smoking ban laws, so when I get a chance to fire up, I'll want something I can finish rather quickly but yet still enjoy.

Smokey, psquared, MDaws79 and 17 others like this.
  17. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

I need surgery on both shoulders, it's been raining for 2 days straight and yet I STILL got shanghaied into helping someone I barely know move...

So I have the old Ford warming up and I just lit a bowl of Ashton Artisan's Blend. I hope they tell me I stink and to go home.

Smokey, psquared, MDaws79 and 20 others like this.
  18. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Good morning all. Kendal Kentucky in the Wicker Clay. Sunshine on the hill today.

19. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

Dark Flake, in a Radice.

[​IMG]

20. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

"Hi, wanna get stuffed?" Is a pickup line that just doesn't work for anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.