1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

What if he stopped and posed for the guy taking the pic...

2. User4408

User4408 Active Member

That's OK, WalkinStick. We never believed that changing things up bit in the first place.

Melange in a Meerschaum ...

3. fallsguy

fallsguy Member

Let's not go there! To quote Tom Sawyer, "Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot".

fishnbanjo, dBear, MDaws79 and 5 others like this.
  4. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Smoking some CH w/dash of light cavendish in MM Washington bent.
    Proud of myself for making a new tamper out of a small dowel earlier today :)

Have a great evening everyone :puffy:

Artistik, Smokey, Lucky Duck and 19 others like this.
  5. user3221

user3221 Active Member

i can't wait till next weekend

going to be so many pipes to look at and tobacco to try at the Chicago Land Pipe show

:banana:

oh who am i kidding

bdp

but i sure hope my TAD and PAD funds arrive in time

6. ZeissMan

ZeissMan Member

Decided to double down with CH in the same MM Diplomat. Evening is just too nice to go in. Trying to decide what to take up on the river tomorrow with my new 2wt and little Hardy Flyweight. Might try that new bag o Granger in a cob.
    ~ ZeissMan

7. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Finally made it home from vacation. Here's a pic taken in the pub that we stopped at every night.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the poor quality. The feller I asked to take the picture had several under his belt already. He took 3 photos, one was of the ceiling, and the other was so blurred you could just make out that there was only 2 people in it. Probably looked focused to him, lol. The lady with the cig is the barmaid, CJ.
    Having some MacBaren Golden Extra (thanks Ruff!) in my Sav. Good to be home!

8. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

Frog Morton's Cellar in a 12ga Rewcob

9. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

I had a great Saturday afternoon, went to a friend’s house for BBQ chicken with all the trimmings, grilled corn on the cob, baked beans, mustard potato salad, sweet slaw and homemade chocolate truffle pie for dessert, after a delicious meal he and I sat out on his deck and enjoyed a couple of bowls together while we enjoyed a beautiful day in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the weather was picture perfect!

10. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Member

We had plenty to go 'round. Already disbanded for the night though, as I have to get to bed soon. Tomorrow is a work day with a 0300 wake up.:(
    that being said, it would be cool if you did drop by one Sat evening.

11. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

smoking some Odgen walnut flake in my country gentleman cob. Not bad but a bit soapy.

Edit: the soap seems to be gone and its becoming sweet toasty taste.

12. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Tonight a fist full of Nightcap in my Kaywoodie monster poker.

13. krusty

krusty Active Member

Couple of bowls of G&H Louisiana Flake in the "Uncle Paul" oom paul while working at my dad's place today. He sez he's going to sell it and move into town, can't happen too soon for me! Might actually get the time to work on my place for a change...

Anyhoo, relaxing with HV in my BST Christmas 2012 Oom Paul pipe that doesindeedsmokeohsowell.

14. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Escudo in an MM Washington.

15. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoked several bowls of Iris Oak tonight. Did not care for it 3rd of March when I got it so pit it in a jar. Tried it tonight and I got to say it has an AWSOME room note. Best I have smelled in a long time. Still deciding on the taste but sipped slowly it's better than it was 2 months ago. Big frosted mug of lemonade.

16. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Man that sounds like an awesome day (and meal) Cobb :nwor:

H&H Classic Burley Kake in a Peterson 302.

17. Morse

Morse Active Member

Anyone who takes as much care to describe his pipes, listens to old time radio, AND has two cats is good people, plain and simple. Your posts are among my favorites Jim - congrats on 2k, and I cant wait for 10k

18. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Goodnight all, stay safe.

19. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

It was an awesome day; he was smoking a stinky Latakia blend while I enjoyed some good flue-cured Virginia... a good time was had by all...:th1:

20. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Just got home from an evening out with old acquaintances...none of them were ever close friends, but we got together for dinner. One of the people there, the young lady who organized it, I haven't seen in a few years. I had kind of a little crush on her back when....and I gotta say I remember why! Funny, fun, and attractive. I really want to not be interested though lol

So anyway, I had a good time. At home relaxing with a bowl of Five Brothers in the new Stanwell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.