What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Off to christen the Davorian Denovic...... with AJ's Vapers

[​IMG]

2. sonarman

sonarman Member

Bayou Morning X2
    Nightcap

3. Waino

Waino Active Member

It is April but they promised more snow. March was coldest in 50 years. I want to go fishing, not skiing. What to do.

Consolation. Patience. A good bowl. Orlik Golden Sliced in a BST. I' m here after winter has gone. Thank God for tobacco. Perfect therapy.

4. dbt13

dbt13 Sales Account

FVF in a Pete Dublin.

5. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Well it wasn't Slops Up Triangle it was [​IMG] you make the Chappaties [​IMG] :blah:
    No problem as it's my outdoor camp bread . So out with the Tava - flour - pinch salt - water to make dough put Tava on one gas ring on full, divide dough into small balls roll out thin on floured board - onto red hot Tava wait 10 seconds till it begins to bubble flip - same - slide off onto the other lit gas ring - put Tava back on first ring - rotate Chappatie on gas flame watch it inflate - drop it onto tea towel cover - next - No problem
    [​IMG]
    Mrs Wicker had dipped some chicken pieces in beaten egg then in herbs and chilli corn meal mix and fried it with onions and garlic and made a grated raw salad, wich I rolled up in my Chappaties [​IMG] and washed down with a Speckled Hen then a [​IMG] in the ClayPrill and a report on here
    [​IMG]

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear the news, Jfro. Hope you mend soon. For you, I'm smoking a bowl of Louisiana Red in a 2003 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

7. Waino

Waino Active Member

Aye aye, sir!

Sorry to hear. I know what it is and hope you find good treatment. Good chiropractic could help?

Old Codger, Lucky Duck, dBear and 5 others like this.
  8. Jfro

Jfro Member

I wish it could, I was told again today that because of the problem (muscle, not spine or nerve or disk) there is little to do in terms of treatment. It is like spraining your ankle, but your back muscles are constantly engaged.

9. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Armando is saying "Show me the hens, where are the hens". :haha:

10. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

We will smoke a few pipes full for ya. Take care of that back. Here is to a speedy recovery.

11. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Got my box off the truck...it was 6 hours late. Popped the tin of GL Pease Quiet Nights right off as I'd not had it before. Stuck it in the Pete and it was quit nice. Good taste and smooth, real quiet smoke. Puffing on some Kendal Kentucky in a mm cob right now. Pretty good smoke. Very fine cut I hadn't seen since smoking Flying Dutchman back in 67 in Nam. All while drinking pg tips. Got a tin of Rattray's Black Mallory, not smoked any of it befor. More LPF and SPC plum pudding. TGIF a very nice one at that.

12. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

KK will do you right.

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I have just enough time to sneak in one more smoke. I got my order from 4Noggins today (fast, great service), and in the box was a new corn cob I ordered, which I'll devote to Lakelands. So, again, for Jfro, I'm breaking in a brand new 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride cob with Bob's Square Cut (thanks to FlatbushPaul).

14. derrickyoung

derrickyoung Member

Snow has stopped finally and sun has broken through here in Wasaga Beach. Still cool and winter is holding on far to long for my liking. The frog Morton has failed the at work test as I was asked if I had rolled up lawn clippings and pine cones to smoke. So went on and am smoking FVF for the drive home. If the guys in the truck with me do not like this one F'em

15. IrvEsters

IrvEsters Member

1st - McBaren Acadian Perique, 2nd - HH Opus Magnum both in MM cobs

16. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Brit, it is good, Thanks for the recomendation. It is better than what I was thinking it was like, btw. Then, too, SPC plum pudding is as well.

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Hitting some FMOTT in an old apple. More pg tips.

18. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

I had some DFS topped with some DBE in the Yellobole Acorn.

Followed that up just now with some Devil's Holiday in the Bertram. Still undecided on the DH.

19. Jfro

Jfro Member

Snuck past Nurse Ratched,Erinmore flake in a MM Mizzou. Sitting on a chair in the garage. I may not be able to get up, but at least I grabbed some CH in case

20. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:th1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.