What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

65F and windy. I need a wind cap. Power was out this morning, just got it back. Heading out to continue spring cleanup. On my second bowl of Prince's Street in the bent Pete (thanks Derrick!). Good stuff.

2. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Tired of looking at numbers. I am taking a break and sipping on some F&T Special Brown Flake in a Pete.

3. HazyDat620

HazyDat620 Member

Carl's blend in a MM Dip

4. derrickyoung

derrickyoung Member

Glad you like it.

5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Thanks, it's by far the largest of my Morta pipes and the lightest as well which is totally mind boggling! Smokes like a dream and had an email discussion about it with Paulo who told me the name of the shape and is just so pleasant to converse with.

Old Codger, Jfro, YAPPG and 7 others like this.
  6. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Finished redoing the CornDog, and letting the Shellac dry. I know, no pics... never happened. Don't know where my wife put the camera and she's out right now. I'll post some later. Right know just enjoying some Classic Burley Kake in the old Dr Grabow Starfire Author. With the heated up Maxwell House from this morning. Looking at a briar block and seems like something is looking back....hmmmmm....

7. highstump

highstump Active Member

Started the day with PA in a Weber and lots of coffee. The saga continues with Dark Strong Kentucky in a Pete Killarney 150. It was pretty nice here for a few days but now back to rainy and just a tad on the cool side. I'm looking at retirement in maybe 3-4 years and my next to youngest daughter wants us to move to her neighborhood. She is in Harmon Maine, a short distance from Bangor. The winter rain is a bit more...solid there. :puffy:

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

On to Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter, see. Myeah! And a bottle of Bubble Up soda.

9. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Peter Stockabye Luxury Twist Flake (from a sample that WalkinStick sent, thank you sir),in the meer-lined Grabow poker. 78.8 F., Sunday afternoon easy living. Good afternoon PSFers!

10. sonarman

sonarman Member

Last bowl of Bayou Morning. :(

11. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

DTM Milonga.

cobbsmoker, psquared, Morse and 11 others like this.
  12. Dunhill93

Dunhill93 Member

[​IMG]The picture speaks for its self. Peterson Irish Flake in a MM Pony Express

13. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

After dinner bowl:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] in 1 Polinski.

14. krusty

krusty Active Member

Not to leave the impression I've been completely derelict today, just finished jarring up a box of LNF. Thankless task but someone's got to "get er dun".

Of course that means that just now that's what I'm smoking.
    LNF.

In the Cob Snob!(Yes Virginia, the one in the middle dear)

[​IMG]

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

It's time for some Kentucky, so I'm smoking Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit.

16. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Got the windows open enjoying the weather and airing the place out. Smoking on a sample of GH Bob's Choc. in the Falcon. Pretty good but wont replace the LPF. Drinking a big Lemonade with lots of ice. The cardinals are in the tree outside my windows just tweeting away.
    That's an idea, Ruff, put us on Twitter and Facebook, that might help the Magazine come around.

17. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

[​IMG]
    Kendal Kentucky in a bent pride with a Sweetwater IPA. It's been a nice relaxing Sunday with the fiancée. Hope everybody had a great weekend so far.

18. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Bangor, Maine. Birthplace of my Grandmother in 1913. You won't be close enough to come over for lunch, but you're close enough.........

19. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Started the afternoon with Anniversary Kake. Then opened the new tin of Mac Baren Honey & Chocalate. Glass of Arizona Sweet Tea (with an appropriate measure of vodka) on the side while watching the Phillies lose again. Watching today's game took 2 glasses of the drink and 3 pipes of the H&C. Not too sweet, lights easily and smokes all the way to the bottom of the bowl with just one light.

cobbsmoker, psquared, jpberg and 16 others like this.
  20. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Enjoying some dunhill navy rolls in a Pete Killarney while I BBQ some porkchops and spuds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.