What Are You Smoking? April, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Nightcap in the Winslow Crown

2. muddler

muddler Active Member

Last night - Dark Star in a Pietenpauw canted dublin. First up this morning - BBF in the same pipe.

[​IMG]

3. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

I needed something sweet so it's Classic Burley Kake in a GBD New Era Square Shank Billiard with ice tea.

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

So do I! I had trouble deciding though, but I'm about to light up a bowl of Edgeworth Slices (thanks to Highstump) in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker as soon as I eat this cheeseburger.

5. CoreyR

CoreyR Active Member

Just had a Nightcap parfait in my Danish Egg CW cobb and highland, single malt scotch. Time for bed before heading to Fredericksburg for a couple of days. :bing:

6. dBear

dBear Active Member

Black Lung in my Pony Foot meer. Turns out Lucky Duck didn't steal it. Good thing for him, 'cause I was about to make an obscene gesture in his general direction. :csmile:

7. Smithy

Smithy Member

Had a great weekend with my lady, little Gus and the Doctor. Worked on my first pipe restoration. Finishing some Hunter Blend Beagle in the Nording Signature sitter. Going back to catch up in this thread but I figured I would post first since I know it will be at least a bowl till I catch up :bing::toast: Puffs of beautiful smoke to all!

8. derrickyoung

derrickyoung Member

Last Pipe of the Day is Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in the my Green Peterson Christmas Billiard

9. ArmedOctopus

ArmedOctopus Active Member

Tried some Penzance for the first time tonight. Really enjoyed it in my falcon that I use to sample new stuff. Also tried Mac Baren's Honey and Chocolate. It was okay.

10. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Kendal Kentucky in a late 60's small bowled Yellow Bowl apple. Chunk of briar is missing off the shank where the bit goes in, but smokes ok. Thought good for a short smoke of this potent ky. before bed.

11. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

I should be sleeping, but I am having a bit of insomnia. Probably stress related. Was supposed to start working steady again this week, but now the forecast is rain for the next three days. Crap! So I am up listening to Coast to Coast on Tunein.com, smoking some MD mix in the Country Gentleman.

YAPPG, Brit abroad, p120d16y and 12 others like this.
  12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Probably my last smoke of the day/night/morning, with thanks to Rekamepip for the tobacco and pipe: Brigadier Black Waterloo in a bent 2013 Rekamepip Rock Cob.

13. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Smoking a blend of half Red Virginia/half Three Oaks in an Ashton Pebble Grain Canadian. What a way to end the weekend!

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Big bowl of Trout Stream in the big Savinelli 315EX. Waiting for this latest Dr. Who to turn into something, but I'm just not liking him too much. David Tennant turned out okay, but I still think Tom Baker may have been the pinnacle of these shows.

15. Tate

Tate Member

Smoking some stonehaven to change up from all the virginias I've been puffing.

16. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Final smoke of the night is Burley London blend in a Genod. Goodnight all.

17. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

David Tenent was pretty good. Not just him but the episodes he was in were really good. The one after him I felt like was just a parody of Dr. Who

Edit: Still workin on the MD mix, now with some hot chocolate on the side.

18. dBear

dBear Active Member

That's pretty much my take on it, too. I'm about 5 episodes in - so I guess it's not really gonna improve. Hot chocolate, what a great idea!

YAPPG, Brit abroad, Jfro and 4 others like this.
  19. capt dave

capt dave Member

Esoterica margate in a straight billiard ehrlich.

cobbsmoker, dBear, YAPPG and 10 others like this.
  20. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

That's what I keep saying.
    He is and was the most popular and had the job far longer than anyone else.

dBear, YAPPG, Morse and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.