1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? August, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamison

Jamison Member

Dunhill Flake in my Dunhill shell cherrywood shape. I've finally tried the fold method last night and tonight, and boy howdy, does it bring the flavor home. I don't quite understand the thermodynamics, or maybe I just suck at traditional packing, but it's working out well...

Getting up the motivation to fix a drink, tough evening, I'm thinking negroni with bombay.

2. Tony Bybee

Tony Bybee Member

its been an excellent break from the heat today. 83 for a high temp is nuts in the middlemof august! Somking some Sinphony by mr.rekamepip. you have really got something there! awesome smoke .

3. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

Irish flake in a squashed tomato

4. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

good evening ladies & gents~

This evening I'm on the front porch because I can smell fall coming. Football is on tv right now, and I can just sense Fall coming. I can sort of smell it~

Having a Navy blend I put together myself using different combos of Va's, Burley, turkish, touch of latakia, PINCH of Perique & flavored it with Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum. Washing it down with a Northwestern style Ale I brewed back in March~ It's exquisite! Well worth the wait~ As I'm typing geese just flew overhead heading towards Downtown.......that's south of here.......maybe they smell it too

5. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

Best Brown in a Longchamp...Had this pipe several years and never smoked it. Think it's gonna be a good one.

6. furious

furious Junque collector

Nice little story for you: so I had some minor body work done on my car this week and had a loaner all week. Went to pick up my car today and was jonesing for a smoke after going most of the week without smoking in my car. Anyway I realized I was without a pipe as I cleaned out the center console before I dropped my car off. What to do, what to do?

Had a light supper at the strip center pizza joint and next door happens to be a Rite Aid. Went in and spotted a few Grabows and one lone MM cob wrapped in plastic on red card stock. So, $6.00 later, I had me a pipe.

Once the hearing was over I smoked a glorious bowl of some well aged CH from my glove box in that cob. Lord knows how long it had been sitting in that store, but I bet at least 20 years. I'll post pics later.

7. user3221

user3221 Active Member

I Love the smell of fall until after the opening day of gun /deer hunting season
    :th1:

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to Rekamepip, my after dinner smoke is Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe. A bottle of NuGrape is my drink.

9. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

I'm smoking this (see photo) from Marker via the cigar Old person/ New person thread.
    [​IMG]

10. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Finished a bowl of C&D Haunted Bookshop in a stanwell.

11. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Whew!, caught up finally... today has been bowls of left overs, and onto a bowl of Spinnaker in the MM Diplomat, had ice tea at mom's all day, will get to it here.
    Also the last of the Mouldy Douche in a DrG Omega from the 60's while I was out and back on the road

Congrats to Snake.:th1:

And Happy That FishnBanjo's ride will arise from the darkened hole of the garage yet again!

12. JimInks

You :eek: don't know what nubiles are? Just what mountain in Tibet are you on? :p:

The Saint Bernard denies he has a drinking problem. He's never spilled a drop. :D

Mr. Wooly (note the spelling, you unedgimacated hooligan!) is well known through out the world from his previous activities, and prefers a quieter existence as of late. He even turned down the Dos Equis ads because he's obviously more interesting than the actor they picked. :cool:

You're not supposed to inhale Play Doh, my man!

13. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

For Meers Only Reserve in the SMS lattice billiard meer.

14. LoganG

LoganG Member

You got a good eye. I live down in Miami where Dexter took place.

15. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

That's a bingo. Those are great smokes, David. :th1:

16. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Latakia Flakes in the Tim West Panel for the last pipe, long day tomorrow sooooooooooo :popc:

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Well, I have some Peretti #500 Cigar Blend in a cob. Pepsi Max as the drink of choice tonight.

18. JimInks

Part way through smoking G&H Scotch Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. Toronto leads the BoSox 3-1 in the 9th.

19. user3221

user3221 Active Member

middletons walnut in maple wood pipe
    coffee in cup

while trying to convince my grandson the the Gumby and Pokey are not his toys they are mine !

100_3548.JPG

20. Jamison

Jamison Member

Dude, you smoke all day long. That must be awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.