1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? August, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:ccup::puffy:

2. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Good Sunday morning friends!!!
    What? Monday?
    Are you sure? UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH! :doh:

Trying to ease the pain of Monday morning with Balkan Supreme in a Missouri Legend.
    I'm gonna need more coffee. A LOT MORE COFFEE!!!

3. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Starting the week with CH, cobb and coffee.

Morse, Smokey, Thuber88 and 18 others like this.
  4. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Good morning everyone, BC Broad Cut Semois in the egg, black office swill on the side. :toast: DWaugh.

5. sagittarius

sagittarius Member

I definitely have to go to Belgium again, my Semois ran out weeks ago ...

6. User3940

User3940 Active Member

Got up a little earlier than normal this morning and decided to sit in the shop and do some tinkering before I have to get ready for work. Doing some cosmetic work to a Dr. G Royal Duke while enjoying a good cup of coffee and a bowl of Lane Very Cherry in my Molina. Hope everyone has a great day.

[​IMG]

7. psquared

Thanks to David I am developing a taste for Semois in the morning. I'm going to be in dire straits soon as I'm coming to the end of my stash.

8. User3940

User3940 Active Member

First thing that popped into my head...............Money for nothing and my chicks for free. :punk:

Morse, Smokey, Mount Mandolin and 9 others like this.
  9. notrab

notrab Member

10. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Forgot to take nap yesterday, so getting 4 and a half hours sleep last night is not working for me this morning. Russian tea did not even do the trick. A big bowl of EMP in a Peterson system helped, as did the CH I had afterward, but I still need something. Maybe try Lipton tea after my Gunpowder green tea.

Morse, Smokey, Thuber88 and 14 others like this.
  11. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well, been up awhile simply not awake, more behind the weather although not ill just off kilter. 5 PRM's under my belt and finished last evenings Firefly Mix in the original MM Diplomat with Wellington Forever Stem and moved onto a bowl of Late Night in the MM Mizzou with plum Forever Stem, chilly, raw and showers, waiting for a break hoping for a walkabout, good morning PSFer's. :ccup:

12. Albert

Albert Active Member

Dorchester mixed with a healthy dose of Teds homegrown burley making one amazing vaburper in a cob. Made my Monday morning a little brighter....:ccup:

13. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Raining pretty hard this morning so just had all the windows open while enjoying Peterson Summertime 2012 in the Cyanomeerschaum. Now it's Painter Hills in a Peterson Dracula 69 as another press full of 454 Horse Power coffee is soaking up it's goodness. 14C(57F0H82%

14. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up earlier than I wanted, but while feeding Suzy and Molly, the call of the smoke beckoned to me: Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard. The kittens didn't wake me up, and if the thought occurred to them, they kept it to themselves.

15. sonarman

sonarman Member

Charring Cross in a Pete SS. And another cup of coffee is in the works!

16. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Classes for Fall Semester start today, but I don't have to be anywhere until 12:20. Unwinding before lunch with a bowl of Tilbury in the Parker. One bowl of Tilbury left....I hope I fin some more soon!

17. sagittarius

sagittarius Member

And now DTM Bulldog Medium in a size 4 black polished half bent Rhodesian (Big Ben, 2007).

18. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking Dunbar in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315. I've enough for another bowl if I use a bigger pipe, and then this bag is done. May have to buy another bag or two in the near future. Some times I think I like too many tobaccos!

19. psquared

Hush your mouth!

20. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Well my time in the mountains started late due to home repairs and ended early due to issues at work. Fixed the problems at work in the first hour, but no one is here and I can't tell them how to avoid the problems in the future, so I am feeling surly. I will stop complaining, because as one of my friends likes to tell me, my problems are all first world problems. Smoked Sugar Barrel in a cob this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.