1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? August, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Smoking the first of my White Rabbit mix in a cob. This stuff could be addictive.

The boss lady says thanks for all the birthday wishes. We spent all day floating around the lake fishing, and rode about 70 miles on the Harley. Had dinner at a local Japanese place and now we're relaxing on the porch and just hanging around.

2. krusty

krusty Active Member

Thankee, need newer pics as it's starting to get some o' that toasted marshmallow effect goin' on (-:

3. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Villiger early day in a Peter Klein bent egg. This stuff is really good. For me it ranks right up there with 965.

4. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

ODF in a Dr G prince

5. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Legend full of CH earlier while mowing the yard. Briar full of English Luxus right now.

6. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Good evening PSFers. Smoking Stonehaven, finely rubbed out, 2nd night in a row using the 40's H&B cob. Mmmmm :bing:

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The Braves lead the Phillies 4-1 in the 6th. Lots of steroid suspension talk going on in this ESPN broadcast. I'm smoking St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer. Such a great blend; possibly the smoothest tasting VaPer there is.

8. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Royal Cajun Dark in the 312 tonight. Havent had some McC steak sauce in a long time.
    [​IMG]

9. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Bald Headed Teacher in an Omega with a little vodka to go with it. Been a while since I had BHT and it is as good as I remembered it.

10. JoeSmall

JoeSmall Member

Wife pointed to one of my jars and says does that say 3 nuns, I say yup. She says why's it say 1990s on it and I tell her it's when itwas made. I Won't bore you with the 20 minute conversation about if nuns smoke and why someone would name a tobacco after a nun or if nuns grew tobacco but tonight by request it's some old 3 nuns.

11. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

A pleasant Sunday evening to you.
    McClelland 2001 Christmas Cheer in a BST Bent Rhodesian.

12. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Glad to see you pop up Mr Spill!

Morse, surlysoul, mecompco and 6 others like this.
  13. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Vaperburlataro ! Mayor

LOL ..... Dude , this picture is saying .... " Hey kid , if you don't smoke this , I'm gonna stab you with my pencil " !!! ...... Yes , I am a Prick :beck:

14. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

Wow, David, you really need a good shave. I've been reading the shaving forum to get some ideas on stuff to get Ruff and there's lot's of great information.
    Here's a good one to get you started: http://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/two-shaves-in-advice-needed.24378/ :D

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now, it's on to another smooth tasting VaPer: Golden Age in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with willing floaty li'l icebergs is my drink.

The Braves beat the Phillies and now have a ten game winning streak. The Phils looked like a team who didn't believe they could win tonight. They looked this way most of the series. Now, back to work and MLB talk on the XM.

16. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

SWR in a Lark for last smoke of the night with some ice water.

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I'm smoking the next to last bowl of Kicken Chicken in a cob, till whenever it's released. Oh, well, I've got some good tobacco to keep me company till then. I will survive. Little bit of Lemonade before heading off to bed.

18. AussieTX

AussieTX Active Member

FMOTB in my Altinok Blue Planet (bowl #251), I'll post up pics of its coloring progress tomorrow (nothing too impressive.... yet).

BradNTX, YAPPG, psquared and 13 others like this.
  19. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Haddo's Delight in a W.O. Larsen 1/4 bent acorn, along with some Bulleit Rye. Watching the John Wayne classic Cahill, I love this movie!

20. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Right on, WalkinStick! Bolshie alert ... Bolshie alert!

Excerpt from PG Wodehouse Jeeves & Wooster (Comrade Bingo):

'Do you yearn for the Revolution, Comrade Wooster?'​

'Well, I don't know that I exactly yearn. I mean to say, as far as I can make out, the whole hub of the scheme seems to be to massacre coves like me; and I don't mind owning that I'm not frightfully keen on the idea.'​

So, I'm joining PG in his favorite smoke: some proletarian PA in a cob ...

p120d16y, YAPPG, psquared and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.