1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? August, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

How many flakes will that thing hold? I like to stuff mine full of Escudo when I've got some time to kill.

Morse, YAPPG, PipeSimmo and 6 others like this.
  2. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

I dunno but it is cavernous. I've been scraping flaps off the top of the GAF, MacB Mixture and MacB Navy Flake. It holds enough to keep me busy for an hour or two. Lemmee check - I just emptied it out.

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

PK and 10 Ruskies are both part of my regular rotation. I like the Russians a little better because it is more complex upon the palette. For me, PK is pure Lat bomb which serves my purpose well. If you like PK you will probably like 10 Russians.

Morse, Coastal Bend, jpberg and 14 others like this.
  4. Mister Moo

'bout a GAF-and-a-half lightly broken...

[​IMG]

... and barely a full flake, smoke ready.

[​IMG]

What about yours?

Morse, Lucky Duck, Snake and 17 others like this.
  5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Just finished Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe. Going to have a quick snack and decide on the next smoke.

6. Mister Moo

D'oh~! One not quite one full flat flake, now smoke ready.

[​IMG]

7. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

I finished the: Jack The Ripper The Definitive Story Part 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

while smoking: Ilsteds Own No. 99.

8. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Got all my packages mailed. Here at the pub drinking Black Bear Gear-Head Red and not smoking. The Missus is on the way with our neighbors for half-price pizza.

9. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

A flake of Capstan in my MM Legend (straight) with a cup of tea. Good night!

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

In the middle of smoking Dunbar in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3. A small bowl compared to my usual smokes, but sometimes that's enough.

11. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Wending my way through piles of HATE today as I had a very nice smoke of Magnum Opus from JimInks in the Paul Becker, of Germany, Dublin. The PRM filled with Matt's Wood Fired Organic Fazenda Nossa de Fatima Brazil Saquarema from my good friend Matt Bolinder.Thanks Jim.

[​IMG]

12. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

just came in from a half bowl of condor in the viking. it was much needed. im loving london, but its not generally conducive to pipe smoking

13. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Vincent Manil Semois in a Squatch. Thunderstorms passing through are much appreciated.

14. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Kids start school tomorrow . Took them to their " Open House " to meet their teachers and see where their classrooms are at etc ... Had a nice bowl of Sutliff Maple Street in my Kaywoodie 12bthat I got from Ksummers Dads collection . It's a perfectly proportioned Bulldog for clenching . I'm very much enjoying the pipe !!

[​IMG]

15. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

that looks like a fine pipe, ruff! I want a nice souvenir, so I'm hoping to make it to jj fox and see what kinda pipes they have in stock tomorrow. hoping for a nice bulldog, maybe

16. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Just about to light up my last bowl of Edward G. by HU Tobacco in the Polinski ROCK.
    I liked this blend and guess I will order it again. Bye bye first tin of EG!!!
    [​IMG]

17. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Holiday Excursion in my Grabow Viking...

Morse, Coastal Bend, psquared and 9 others like this.
  18. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Thanks to FlatbushPaul I'm sampling some Dark Star from 2003 in the Boswell's Churchwarden, diet Gingerale at room temperature riding shotgun, thanks Paul.

[​IMG]

19. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

So glad you didn't eat or smoke those shrooms....the first one looks like it might be a close relative of the Fly Amantia....A seriously crazy hallucinagin used by witch doctors. And some of its relatives are deadly.

20. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Well!? How did the lures do?! :poke: Good for bluegill and bass as they are, but for bass, crappie and just about everything else, put a white grub tail on um.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.